28 Female Dallas/Ft. Worth (Nose W/ Lip Filler) -Plano, TX

Well, I did it. I finally did it. It is a very...

Well, I did it. I finally did it. It is a very surreal and guilty experience that will hopefully pay off in the end. Like everyone else, I've hated my nose for a very long time and have always talked about getting it done. It was wide a boxy. I was compared to Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) or more recently Kristen Wiig from Bridesmaids. Although both are pretty ladies, I don't aspire to look like them. What is sad is that I was genetically screwed on both sides of my family and despite having one of the better noses in my family, I'm the only one who has had anything done about it.

I consulted with 2 surgeons: Dr. Cochran and Dr. Pero. Dr. Cochran does nothing but noses and is like the go-to guy for noses here in Texas. Although I liked him and his technology he only did noses and I felt that my lack of lips and the space between my lips and nose were part of the problem. I felt comfortable with Dr. Pero as an ENT and facial plastic surgeon and he was slightly cheaper so I could afford to try the lips.

I will have to add more tomorrow.. I'm on day 3 and I can still only manage to stay awake for a few hours at a time while taking pain meds.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi, So how's it going so far? Do you like the results? Please update us soon. Thanks.
Hello, just came across this, and I am wondering how you are doing now? Are you happy with your decision to get the surgery?

Ooh, I hope you're feeling like you're through the worst of it now! I'm excited for your big reveal.

Hi - I wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to reading your updates. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.