Mini Mommy Makeover - Plano, TX

I had a mini tummy tuck w/o muscle repair, breast...

I had a mini tummy tuck w/o muscle repair, breast lift with augmentation, and liposuction to flanks. I'm 34 and have 3 kids all of which I breast fed and left my breast pretty bad. I also had a pouch in my lower tummy that would never really disappear, unless I became stick skinny. I'm still in the healing process, still have my surgical tapes in place so haven't seen the scars yet but even with the scars I'm liking what I'm seeing. My only problem so far is a little air or fluid pocket on my left flank which is barely noticeable and I believed CG and time will take care of that. Swelling has gone done dramatically. I remember feeling like I wanted to rip off my CG during the first week. Now I wanna wear it longer than recommended cus it feels better.

Can't wait for full recovery to get back to the gym.

I'm now 4 weeks post op and feeling pretty normal...

I'm now 4 weeks post op and feeling pretty normal now. Just have to be careful with lifting anything over 5-10 pounds until 6 weeks. Unfortunately I still have the small pocket of what I believe is fluid to my left flank but continue to wear my CG. I chose not to do muscle repair with my mini tuck b/c I have good abdominal muscles. The pics above show my winter coat without exercise but once I get back to the gym I get good tone. At one of the consults with the surgeon I chose not to go with she didn't even want to do anything more than lipo to my lower tummy. The surgeon I went with agreed with my decision to proceed with it. So far I'm very happy with it. Still numb along the incision line. I know this takes time to heal but so far when I looked at the scar it seems to be healing well. I'll continue to tape it weekly with the silk tape provided to me till 3 months post op as instructed.
Plano Plastic Surgeon

I googled surgeons in the area of Dallas and his name popped up with great reviews. I called in for a consultation and felt comfortable immediately after meeting Dr. Raphael. He saw what I saw and made me and my husband feel comfortable, so much that I didn't care for any other consults. I did just for comparison consult with another surgeon but didn't have that same level of comfort with her.

Just noticed how old this was! Still hope to see new pics!
Looking great! Im not doing muscle repair either. . I think the results are optimal but mini works for me too since stomach muscles have very min . muscle separation .. hope mine turns out well too.. hope to see a update soon!! :) happy healing! !
Thank you :D!
i think you look great! if i had your tummy i wouldnt have done a tummy tuck with muscle repair either !
Why didn't you have your muscles repaired? It hurts, but that is what gave me my flat stomach.

Thanks so much for sharing! When did you have surgery?