I hope it works! - Plano, TX

So I finally gave in and got Coolsculpting done...

So I finally gave in and got Coolsculpting done yesterday. I am having a wedding in about 3.5months so I hope to see some great results before then! I will definitely update this as the weeks progress.
I am a 23 year old girl, in fairly good condition. I work out on average, 3 days a week. I eat fairly healthy, and I am 5'9" and 154lbs. In highschool/middle school I was extremely athletic, and played on several basketball teams. However, ever since puberty I have had this annoying pooch on my lower stomach. No matter how athletic I am, or how healthy I eat, it never seems to go away! So I heard a few things about coolsculpting, and hopefully it works for me!
As far as the procedure went, it was slightly painful. Nothing compared to the tattoos I have gotten, but still a little bit more uncomfortable than I anticipated. That is for about the first 10 mins. After that my stomach went completely numb and I couldn't feel a thing, until the massage afterwards. That was pretty uncomfortable.
Today is day 2 and my lower stomach is still fairly numb. It is also pretty swollen I believe. But hopefully that will reduce in the next few days. So far there is no pain though, and I am able to do all my regular daily activities.
I will keep updating in the next few weeks! Wish me luck!

ok thank you so much!
I actually found the doctor because of LivingSocial deals. You should sign up for that. They send you a ton of great coupons for different things, and I was so excited when they sent me one for this procedure! I absolutely loved this office though. EpiCentre in Plano, you should look in to it. The doctor was great, and very good about explaining what it was going to be like. Plus from now until the end of august I believe they are doing a sale price on the Coolsculpting! Call in and ask about it. :) Tell them Rikki referred you!
i live in Carrollton and i have been looking for a doctor around the area that i can trust. Can you tell me where you found your doctor? i want to do the procedure but i cant find a doctor. i will be looking forward to your updates on your procedure. Good Luck

Well.... I am now changing my title from "I hope...

Well.... I am now changing my title from "I hope it works!" to "This is shit." I am now on my 9th day after the procedure was done, and the pain has been so god aweful I can't stand it. So bad that if I could go back in time, I would save my money just to keep myself from this horrible pain. EVEN IF IT DOES WORK IN THE END!! I read so many reviews on RealSelf too, before I went through with the procedure. Yet somehow I never came across a review on how painful the days after were until I googled "severe pain after zeltiq." My belly button feels like I have a knife just stabbed right into it. It also feels like severe cramping. I thought that I had severe cramping on my periods, but not even the prescription medication I take for that is helping these stabbing cramps. Nothing is helping. Alive, tylonal, advil, hydrocodone... nothing. I feel like I need a morphine patch or something. Anyway, I dont know what makes one person experience more pain than the next, because I honestly wouldnt think of myself as having a low pain tolerance. I have several large tattoos, I gave birth naturallly, and I would rather do those things anyday than this. Hopefully the pain goes away in the next few days, but so far from what I have read it could take as long as 3 weeks to go away. I dont know if I could handle that. Anyway... I will continue to update. Hopefully the results in the end make me change my mind, and make all the pain worth it. "No pain, no gain" right?
I actually notice a difference in her pictures. It is subtle, but the after view her abdomen is more defined.
Do you have any updates on your procedure?
I used Dr Lester at Baylor. The staff is great and the procedure was pain free. I had minor itching on day 10-12 and numbing for about 3 weeks but otherwise, it was easy! He is an actual plastic surgeon and super reasonably priced.
EpiCentre