39 Ur Old No Children Breast Lift Silicone Augmentation - Plano, TX

I'm 39 years old and have always been a large...

I'm 39 years old and have always been a large perky "C" cup. The last few years since early menopause and 30 lb weight lose my breast are sagging to much for my comfort. I have a friend at work that had the same surge ya year ago and got excellent results so I figured this would be a nice treat for myself and a reward for all the hard work I've put into working out over the last 2 years. I'm doing breast lift and aug at the same time. My surgeon said I would not have to have my nipple removed so I'm thank full for that. I will have the vertical scar but perky breast are worth it to me.
How did it go?! How are you feeling? What size and profile did you go with? I hope you feel great. Happy healing!!!!
I think it went well. I did not sleep so great, but I kinda figured that may happen the first few days. My PS choose 275 Mentor high profile for a natural appearance. The surgical bra comes off tomorrow. I am super excited to see the results. Thanks for checking on me. I do hve some sweeling and a sloshy sound when I move....hope thats normal.
My oater has implants. She also heard the sloshy sound! That's normal :) Keep me updated. So happy for you. Mine is tomorrow am! So nervous scared excited anxious! I still don't feel it's real!!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pollock explained things in great detail. I go back for my pre op next week so more to come