11 Days Post Op So Far More Than Excited - Plano, TX

Hiya, well first let me start with I just got...

Hiya, well first let me start with I just got 450cc under silicone. I will say I am transgender. I naturally between being trans and family history was a small a cup. For the most part I was very happy with my body. With my breasts deff being a big downer.my personal goals were fairly simple in that ijust wanted to improve my selfimage. Now back on june 18 my partner and I made the drive to dallas for a consult(we live in tulsa ok) on august 31st I had surgery. I will keep updates going as I still heal. My 2 week post op is Friday.

9/14/2012 went for my 2 week post op. doc says...

9/14/2012
went for my 2 week post op. doc says verything looks perfect. told me to go get fitted and buy bras but to only buy 2 or 3 since my size may change when i fully drop. went and got fitted 34d :) yay! and the extra support is greatly apreciated after the do nothing but be itchy surgical bra. shown how he wants me to massage ect ect. all is good and just these 3 days of massage have made a difference noticably in softness(some of which is massage some of which is just 3 more days) still extremely happy. i got back to work this sunday so thatll be interesting from a doing the job pov and from a how my co workers look at me (most of them at 17 and 18 yo boys so well ya)

10/17/2012 All is great. I appear to fully...

10/17/2012

All is great. I appear to fully have dropped. settled out as a full34d sometimes 34dd. Sorry for my delay with an update being back at work, plus my kids, plus a renewed focus on dating with my SO and getting everything in order for going to law school in the spring has had me uber busy. scars are healing very well(have to really look for them they are just a slight line i love that my skin always heals from scars really well) and all soreness is gone. alot softer ofcourse not quite natural in feel but happy with feel. and looks wise im in love. sorry that no pictures but SO doesnt want me at this time posting pics on the internet of myself in that state of dress cant say i blame her i wouldnt want her doing the same.

My selfconfidence in my body and looks over all is through the roof tho. and oddly enough ive found myself covering up more than i used to just because its not needed for me to show so much now. Only thing i could do without is the huge increase in male attention i now recieve when i go out. its nice at times but also well annoying when im out with my SO and they still come up. just really awkward.
Plano Plastic Surgeon

Rating is pretty much perfect only because everything was super easy. I went with them because they seems to be the best in the area who would touch a transwoman.

Yes, jealousy is not pleasant. It's something we all fight I guess. Let us know how your two-week post op visit goes today.

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm glad you're exciting about your results so far! Have you checked out RealSelf's Gender Reassignment community? Might also be a good place to get support.

I have not. I may once I begin to get closer to that point of more surgery. But right now I think that would lead me more towards jealousy. And well jealousy to me is a negative feeling that I try to avoid in my life. I tend to be from my experience very different in my views from others in that community(from real life interaction)

Yes so far tho very happy with my results from ba and have my 2 week postop tommorrow.