In Need of Some Feedback PLEASE! - Plano, TX

I plan to schedule for Lipo, BBL and AG with Dr O...

I plan to schedule for Lipo, BBL and AG with Dr O but would like more feedback from previous patients. I am 5'2", approx. 120 lbs but skinny fat, if you all know what I mean? I have two kids which of course caused me to lose my buttocks.. I do have some fat in my belly, back and love handles. I would like to hear from those who have had a BBL with Dr O with my type of body..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Thank you!
I'm also looking for a dr in Dallas area . What made u choose Dr. O over the others?
I was first looking into doing BA only then got motivated to look into BBL. I consulted with him and basically got sold.. All seemed doable and even the dates that I am looking at doing are also available. His work seems decent compared to others I've looked into.. He has been the only one I have actually consulted but now for some reason am having second thoughts.. Want more actual testimonials then just the pictures he showed me. Have you consulted with any doctor?
Hey lady thanx for the quick response. I want to visit as many dr as I can till I get the feeling of "he is the one" . I have been thinking about Dr Cortez out of Houston . He is more expensive but does great work . If I can't find a dr that does as good of work I'll bite the bullet n use him . I found Dr Salas in Fl for $4500 but I prefer to have a local dr for just in case purposes . Have u been looking into dr outside of Dallas area? When do u want to get the procedure done?

Opting BBL

I decided against BBL for now.. Reason is because I truly believe I will not be satisfied with my results and will waste my money. If I decide in the future to proceed I will look into getting it done with a Dr that specializes strictly with BBL! I will however be proceeding with getting a BA! My pre-op is tomorrow and scheduled for my procedure on 12.20! Feeling excited, nervous, nauseous.. You name it! Can't imagine how I'd feel if I was moving forward with BBL!! ???? will keep you posted on my procedure!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon