50 & Nervous About my Tt Proceedure - Plano, TX

A little over a week away from my surgery and I'm...

A little over a week away from my surgery and I'm getting excited but I'm also nervous. I'm not nervous about the surgery itself, I'm nervous about what the results will be. Also worried about how good my husband is going to take care of me after the surgery. He's not really keen on the idea of me having this done. A lot of family and some friends are not too excited about me getting the surgery done either. They think I am crazy and foolish for spending the money on something like this. Has anyone else had this experience with family or friends? I have been wanting the surgery for more than 10 years and I'm doing this for myself, so I'm not gonna let anything or anyone ruin it for me. So glad I found this site. I'm seeing a lot of posts that are making me feel more comfortable. I will post more closer to my surgery and of course I will post more after surgery with pictures.

Almost 2 weeks post surgery

feeling great starting to look much better every day still a lot of swelling but am totally in love with my new body. I will post pics when swelling goes down more.

13 days post-op

Here is a pic of me 13 days post-op. Still swollen, but getting better each day.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

So far Armijos office has been wonderful with answering all of my questions. I feel very comfortable with him as my doctor. Two weeks post surgery I'm happy happy happy with my new body. Dr Armijo and his staff are wonderful I cannot say enough good things about them. I would recommend him to anyone!!