BBL with Dr Hasan May 26, 2014... 30 Years Old, Need Buddy to Share RH

Hey guys i just pay my deposit today, $2000, and i...

hey guys
i just pay my deposit today, $2000, and i have my BBL for may 26 with dr Hasan,, if someone go around this date, we can go together and share the RH or the hotel
the RH is $2000
and if we share it will be $1500
I m scared to get my sx but i want a nice round butt
i hope I will be ok for june 15th for my sister wedding

Where do I start ?

Hi everybody,
First of all, Thanks to supporting me
second, sorry for my poor english
ok , where do I start now
I called Vanity this morning ( I mean Anna) and I asked for a pre-ops , she told me it will be send tomorrow on my email
I asked her if she found someone to share the room with me because I will not pay $2000 on RH, I m thinking to take a hotel room and a caregiver , I think it will be cheaper...
I didn t book my ticket yet, I don t know why but I m little bit scary plus my 8 years daughter asked me yesterday where I will go for one week, I didnt know what to answer
I wish i can get my surgery closer my home so I don t have to be far from home for one week

D-3

i will get my surgery in 3 days, i finally stay at the recovery house, after my calcul 650 for 7 days hotel, i found a caregiver for 7 days for 700, 250 for 5 massage, medecine, garment, etc, i was at $200 difference for the price for the recovery house, so i d rather to take a recovery house, at least i don t have to stress

A perfect booty for me

Those are the kind of booty I want, we will see the result

Perfection

My dream booty

Make me feel better, email from coordinator

On behalf of our entire Vanity Cosmetic staffing, I’d like to take the opportunity to welcome you as a new patient of ours and our facility. We would also like to thank you for choosing Vanity Cosmetic Surgery for your cosmetic procedure. We are confident that you will be satisfied with the services that we offer. My name is Oniria, I will be assisting you in everything that you will be needing from the moment that you arrive here in Miami till your departure day. I will be assisting you and helping you coordinate all your massage treatments, as well as I will be picking you up on your arrival day at the airport and will be taking you at your departure time to the airport as well. I will also be attending you the first night after surgery and taking care of you as needed for that night. I will assist to you in every way I can to try and make this experience as welcoming as possible, our goal here is to have our out of state patients feel like there right at home. If at any time you have any questions or concerns I can help you out with that, that’s what I am here for to clear your mind of any doubts or concerns you may have or be having. If you may also please send me your information of your arrival date and time as well as your departure date and time. Please feel free to contact me as needed. Below I will list for you all of my contact information so that you can reach me at any time. Once again thank you for choosing Vanity Cosmetic Surgery.

In my mind...

I start dreaming about my surgery ... I m worry about the result, I m worry for me lol! I hope it will be like I want it...
I m wonder how you dolls did on the flight back, about sitting , I m going alone and I have 5 hours flight and I will stay only for 7 days

Day minus 1 !!!

hello !!!
awake since 5 am because my flight was at 6;30am, tired and stressed...
I finally did my lab at vanity
I m little bit upset because Anna from vanity lie to me, she told me that the RH include 3 meals, but my coordinator told me today that it s only include the breakfast, anyway it s not professionnal at all
Plus I m not sure to get my surgery anymore because I get half of my thyroid removed few years ago, and Dc hasan told me that if something is going wrong on my lab, he would cancel the surgery... but I removed my tyroid because it was swallow not because i was sick... anyway we will see the result from the lab, they did a special test on me...
i keep on complaining, Anna told me that i will stay at the house, now i m at the hotel and they will put me at the house tomorrow, thats what they said...
and thank you for your support and your prayers
take care

Quick up to date

Hello dolls
Thanks for all your prayers and support
My surgery was reported for this morning at 5:30am
I m at the recovery house now, bleeding for drain, I take pill for pain and I sleep a lot
It s hurt but that's the price of beauty
I have nurse take care of me
I will put picture in few days because my garment is full of blood it's disgusting
I m feeling nauseous and dizzy and sleeping
One advice : wear ugly black clothes to go for your sx
That was the picture I show to hasan
He is very nice
I kiss you all
Love

I Know you guys want to see it

Here dolls

News

Hello girls
1 days post op
I sleep pretty good last night, I woke up at 1:30am to go bathroom and eat my antibiotic
They send me Joanna as a nurse, she s adorable, she know what she s doing, service is awful with vanity but she made the exception
She make me eat , laugh, walk, it's the kinda of persons that you need after your surgery ! I love her
My body is sore mainly my butt and my belly
I put my pillow on my belly so I sleep good and a small pillow on my head
The only thing bother me is my neck when I sleep long time on the left side or right side

Day +1

Worse pain ever
I got my massage I was crying
My butt hurt so bad when I walk

Pain killer my best friend

I m in pain mainly my right butt and my right
My left side is good
But I feel like I m limping and I still not walk straight
Idk if someone had the same thing
I try to eat good everyday sometimes I have headache and I m cold
The nurse says it s normal to have a little bit fever
I am on post op +3
I don't even know how I will make it home because each step I make is killing me
My night become hard and harder, I m tired and hurt sleeping on my stomach, it's hurt my neck and my shoulder
I can't wait to be out of all those pain
Love you all

Lymphatic massage in NJ

Does someone know where I can get my lymphatic massage in NJ?

The price of beauty???

Hey love! I m on day 4, I m still in pain and limping , i m supposed to go home tomorrow and the coordinator at the RH told me that we won't see the doctor before we go home! I wanted to see him for a letter for the airport, for my pain in right side chick because it's more painful everyday... And I wanted a refill for my pain killer...but the nurse at RH say they don't give refill...Anyway service is awful with vanity
Here are some picture for you guys, I took them yesterday after the massage

Sitting after bbl

I found those idea and I want to share with you guys

Home sweet home

Hello
I finally see Hasan before I left! I was so happy with the result and took some picture. He told me that I m going to make all guys crazy this summer lol...
Btw I m home finally made it
Vanity gave me a letter for the plane and it's really help
I feel much better. I stop my medecine I only take my antibiotic ...
I drive few time and I put something on my seat so my ass can balance and won't touch the seat
I m still very uncomfortable to slip on my belly or side because my shoulder hurt even my elbow hurt too lol
They gave me the lipo foam and I don't want to wear it , it hurts and uncomfortable too
I found this girl for massage and she charge 100$ to come to my house but her massage is very painful and I don't think I will call her again lol
I m trying to find another person for the massage
By the way here some picture for you guys!
Dr Hasan is my life saver haha

guess what

first time in my life that I pray for my fat to survive lol
I dont want to loose any of this butt
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Hasan give me a dream body! I m hassan field now! He is nice, charming, really care about you, and give you what you want!!!! He is not Selling you a dream! He give you YOUR DREAM!!!!

You look great hun
Hasan gave u hips???
you look really good. how was the rh? is that vanityS?
Hey what was your pre op weight and height?
do you have any more recent pictures? u look great!
No updates hun? Hope all is well with you.
do you think you would have been able to handle it if you stayed in a hotel? or are you glad you stayed at the recovery house? you look absolutely amazing by the way.
Im staying in the recovery house and honestly I truly regret it. My Nurse is fantastic and the house is beautiful. However I was given the guest house in the back but the air was down to 60 degrees. S o when I put it up to 70 the floor started sweating and I sliped. I caught myself I didnt fall but the pain was OMG...plus the water pressure was low and the wanted me to use the bathroom and put the toilet paper in a dam bag...and I have no working tv...and there is no Ipad in dam sight when I could have brug my laptop. I will be getting with my codinator today because she is a awsome and I will transfer to a hotel instead. They did take me from the guest house to a room inside and its much much better but still no tv. Very disappointed with the recovery house.
You look great!!! Can you post pics please?? Has your booty gone down?? I'm scheduled with Dr. Hasan August 5th I'm nervous.
U look amazing Doll!
Lol you look great! Congrats!
Girl you look great. Im glad you made it home.
You look very lovely and natural. Thank you for sharing your pics I am considering your doctor based on your experience.
thank you, my dr is very good and nice human being
Wow you look amazing! I am still trying to decide if I am booking w Hasan or Baez--I heard Hasan only gives Tylenol w codeine though and not Percocet? I know that I will need Percocet bc that's what they gave me when I got my boobs done. What did he prescribe you for pain?
Yea he prescribed me Tylenol 3 codeine but trust me the pain is more sore than pain, the worst pain is the massage
Gorgeous
Im so glad to see you home...I know u can recover better in the comfort of your own home. You look great. The worst is now over. Thanks for sharing. :-)
I'm glad that you got the letter and also got to see him. Phew!! Follow UPS are very important. You look awesome!! :-)
Thanks a lot for your help!!!
You look amazing!