Good Results, Hurt Like He*&

I had my first appt last Thursday. It hurt REALLY...

I had my first appt last Thursday. It hurt REALLY bad. I was really swollen for 2 days. I couldn't leave the house for 4 days because my skin turned brown and it looked like I ran into a screen door. I had to return to work on Tuesday and was highly embarassed. Luckily my coworkers were too polite to ask what happened. My freckles have faded dramatically and so have the wrinkles at the corners of my eyes. My smile lines have been radically reduced and my skin looks "brighter". My neck however is still brownish with the pixel spots still standing out. I decided to do this because when you add up the cost of all of those expensive potions and lotions, why not do this? Two more appts to go.....

I cancelled my appointment, just didn't want to take the chance of something happening again. Thanks
Hi yes i went they said because of the tpye of skin i have im prone to pigmentation, i asked why didn't you guys evaluate me before i had it done. Of course they didn't know what to say, so tomarrow my appointment for the ipl laser but again im very hesitant.So im thinking about not doing it. I asked my doctor he said that in about 6 months to a year the discoloration will disappear.
Hi mylink, I hope you didn't go. I would go by what your doctor said, wait 6 months to a year and if the discoloration doesn't go away, or you are not happy, go to another facility. That place sounds too shadey for me to go back there and trust them with my face again. But IF you did, I do hope it works out.