Scheduled for Jan 4, 2012 - Pittsburgh, PA

I have always been unhappy with my tummy and have...

I have always been unhappy with my tummy and have done alot to help make it better but nothing seemed to work. I had my consult. and he said nothing I ever could've done will help b/c my muscles are so far apart. My dr said my issues were hereditary and of course having been pregnant 3 times didn't help the issue. I am very, very nervous and unsure I'm making the right decision!

Thank you!!!! I did have it mostly on upper, inner calves. Its a big difference! I'm hoping my upper inner thighs get the same result, I think they are swollen bc they were way smaller the first 3 weeks after surgery. Hard to believe it wasn't painful as it looked horrible! Good luck to you!
You had lipo of your calves?? I hate my calves they are huge but he said there is nothing to suck out its all muscle. My legs are really bad from the weight loss so someday I need a thigh lift and then I am going to have them do something with these calves, you look freaking fabulous, oh that bruising, glad you said it didn't hurt but my word---it was worth it at 1 month PO you look fabulous!
Thank you tt and kat!! I need to take new pics, probably not much change since last ones but you never know!
You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!
You are looking so good! The scar is healing so nice. :)
OMG Sassy, all your bruising is gone and you look so awesome!!!
Wow Sassy congrats! you look really good.
Wow you really are looking good I see that hour glass shape hope I get one too it looks like your binder is really on tight maybe I need a tighter one
Puggymom, yes tons of bruising but not very painful! And I'm so happy I did it!! I can't get over how I love looking at myself in a bra and underwear, lol, I was always covering myself before....so strange! I have a pretty face but never anything to go with it, lol, now a bit of a body...loving it!!!!
I can see you decided to go through with it! Wow so much bruising! I'm amazed that you had to take such few painkillers. How nice for you!! You look fantastic and have to be totally thrilled!!! Congrats!
I didn't take any before pics....really regret that! Sorry! Thanks ladies for all the positive feedback! I think my ps did a great job! I've seen lots of good work on our Jan girls!
You look awesome but can you post a before pic? makes it more fun to see the difference.:)
I cant believe how great your scar looks at just a month po. Even at 9 days it looked great. Lucky you!! You look wonderful!
You are looking GREAT!!!! I am Day 9 PO and your photos and attitude have really encouraged me.
LOOKING GOOD GIRL
oh my gosh, your latest pictures look great, sassy. Looked at earlier ones and the contrast from just p.o. to now are amazing. Your belly looks nice and flat to me and tiny ari=ound your waist, bb looks really nice, too!! So happy for you and glad you are feeling so good.
You look good sassy..
Looking really good!
I will get you the number, and I didnt take before pics and really regretting it!!!!!
Dr johns artisan plastic surgery, I went to greensburg office
Hey sassymomof 3
Ty if you could give me some info to contact him id really appreciate it. I went to huriwitz today and I got a weird vibe and I thought a high price. Do u have before photos.
Was wondering where u had ur TT at in Pittsburgh? Went to a consult today in pittsburgh and the surgeon quoted me 8500 for surgeon fee. I don't know. I only weigh 188. Looking for another consult
Sorry if you alreadhy said but who was your doctor and the total for your tt and lipo was 6600?! And your very helpfull with all the info
Thanx for the info sassy mom I hope I'm as lucky as u lol