Surgery Soon, Cant Wait!! -Pittsburgh, PA

I have had deflated breasts since I rapidly lost...

I have had deflated breasts since I rapidly lost baby weight after 8th grade. I can't remember a time before my breasts were saggy. I've spent almost all of my twenties without the option to go braless or feel confident in a strapless dress. I could never go without a bra because I have no shape. I have panic about forgetting my bra because it would be so embarrassing to me.

A few more before photos...

I didn't initially want implants. Keeping my body organic was more of a priority. I was happy to have just a lift which would have left me with what I can only imagine would be the smallest Acups!!

After seeing my doctor I had a much different understanding if the situation. I Definitly need the implants in order to achieve the look that I long for. Not to say he pressured me by any means. I trus opinion and demeanor while he examened me makes me confident that they are needed. And of course it took me all of five minutes to get excited about havi this new chest. I can only hope for the best and be positive for now!! I'm excited to see my body frame in a way I have never seen it : )
Dr. Kenneth Shestak

It is coming up soon! Don't be nervous--you will do just fine. Implants were also a concern of mine, but the Dr. also explained to me that they were needed to fill in the empty space even after a lift to achieve the fullness lost. I am so happy I had it done and am 2 weeks post surgery now. I can't wait to see your progress after surgery!
I can't wait to see your results! I'm from the Pittsburgh area and still trying to decide if this is for me or not!
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! I'm having a lift/implants the day before, and I'm starting to get ridiculously excited. I've also always had flat and saggy breasts, that sadly only became more flat and saggy with age : / I'll definitely be following your surgery and progress - congrats again!
I feel you!!! The difference is I'd NEVER forget my bra... I hate that I can't wear certain things because of my boobs... I LOVE my body... Even though the children destroyed my stomach, I'm fine with that... I can't even blame the boobs on my kids, they sagged the moment they started growing at 8... They were never large, so I don't know why it happened....can't wait to see your pics! I'm still searching for a doctor...
I would never not wear my bra but I almost get panic attacks just thinkinbout it. This surgery was a long time coming!! So ready to enjoy my body better! Good luck on your research! Night!
Lol! Never forget it! Lol, how long did it take for you from consultation to an actual op date?
Can't wait to see your results:)
Thank you!! I'm very excited!!
You're going to look great. I didn't wear a bra xmas morning. I kept feeling so lucky...cause that is a first for me.
I couldn't understand more! Are you planning on implants? I'm not wanting them but I wonder what will really be left after all the skin is gone. We will all find out in march when I get my lift. I wish you the very best and am really looking forward too seeing your results! Best of luck
As far as I discussed with my doctor, I will be having a lollipop lift with implants. He seemed immediately sure of the need for implants considering I have as you can see very little fat. He suggested a High Profile Silicon implant 260-280cc. I can only hope for the best you know. He is very reputable and I feel like I can trust him. !! Thanks!
Did your doctor mention why he was choosing high profile implant? Just curious about differing opinions on this.. My surgery is Jan 14!! Can't wait!!
I think he chose that style because I am having the lift and the end result of how the implants will sit. I'm going to be talking to my doctors assistant in a few days and I'll know more!!! I'm excited too!!
I hope you achieve the look you are going for. Congrats