31 Years Old, 6 Kids, a Breast Augmentation and Labiplasty - Pittsburgh, PA

I am expecting to have my breasts filled out, and...

I am expecting to have my breasts filled out, and to reverse the deflation that happened with nursing 6 children. I tore my labia minora when I had my first baby, he was over 10lbs. The stitches came out too soon, and I healed in pieces.

I am getting either 371 or 397cc, silicone, under the muscle, incision in my breast crease. I am hoping for a 36C or D. I'm so excited for surgery on July 25th!!
Welcome, your date is just around the corner! Thought I would share this with you, it's a list of helpful recovery items you may want to have on hand after your surgery. Feel free to post some before and wish boob photos (if you are comfortable) the community loves to share photos, before, during, and after! Would love if you would share a separate review for your labiaplasty so you can get support from girls going through different stages of surgery. Feel free to check out this busy and friendly forum to get a little extra support over the next few weeks. Also, here are some other helpful links to guide you as you prepare - good luck!
REALSELF VIDEO SECTION - BA SECTION
10 THINGS I WISH I'D KNOWN BEFORE BREAST AUGMENTATION
AN URBAN GLOSSARY FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION TERMINOLOGY
TOP 10 ESSENTIALS TO GETTING THE BEST BREAST IMPLANTS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Gusenoff's office staff is very friendly, and helpful. I felt at ease during my consultation.