Best Plastic Surgery Dr. in the World - Pittsburgh, PA

I have been to Coral Gable Cosmetic Center in...

I have been to Coral Gable Cosmetic Center in Miami FL for two different procedures, breast augmentation with saline, and breast lift ! And I love my results! My scars are minimal if not even noticeable and I am a tan skinned 36 yr.o ld woman. My Dr. Marcelo Ghersi, he did both of my procedures! I was told by many other dr. in there , they were unable to provided me with a big breast; however, when dr. Marcelo just look at me , he known exactly how far he can go. You have to take into consideration that not all expectations are realistic, I was hoping for my breast to be bigger, but I have to take into consideration that I didn't have that much fat, he was still able to give me a very big breast despite I'm very skiny. But I did cry after my procedure and it was a lot more mental pain than physical for me. Every person is different. I can Imagine a person who doesn't take care of them selves as much as the next person or doesn't take pain as well as the next person is going to have different experiences. I consider myself a very strong woman who can handle pain very well, " I can't imagine somebody who doesn't take pain very well going through with this!, because I feel like crap! " plastic surgery is a risky thing to get into, and every time you are taking a risk, and I thank God I am ok.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

to whom maybe reading this . Dr. Marcelo Ghersi it the best Pastic Surgery ever in the state of FL or the world. best breast lifter. the staff are very friendly specially Vivian. I will for sure go back for touch up jobs for years to come.

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feelings about your surgery. As you said, the pain can be both emotionally and physically taxing. What was your pre op cup size and how many cc's did you get? Are you feeling better these days? I'm happy to hear you are pleased with your results and your PS.