Dysport or Xeomin? Pittsburgh, PA

There is a groupon deal in my area for $129/ area...

There is a groupon deal in my area for $129/ area and I was wondering if anyone knows the differnce between Dysport and Xeomin. I want to get the area between my eyebrows and the lines on my forehead done. Had them done about 6 months ago, but as you can see it is wearing off. I think it was Beletaro last time., but that was a big mistake because it left lumps on my cheeks and my chin! :(

Update on the facial lumps

Well, I saw the actual plastic surgeon this week (Dr. Golla) and he said that that the lumps are a possible side effect of the filler I had which was Radiesse not the Belotero.
He said that he has done hundreds of patients and even himself and has never personally seen this side effect, but it is listed as a possible side effect for Radiesse. He told me to aggressively massage the area and he is going to check with the manufacturer to see if they have any thing to eliminate or even hide the lumps.
I have 3 lumps on my face. One on my left check bone and two just below my lower lip. It's the one on my check bone that bothers me because it is visable. I hope the Radiesse manufacture has a solution!
You can't really see it unless I'm wearing blush and then it becomes pretty obvious because it looks like I missed a spot on my check with the blush.
Golla Center

Also..how many units do you get for 129.00? I would estimate that for the areas you want done Glabella area( number 11's between forehead) and frontalis( forehead lines) would be roughly around 40 units of Xeomin. Just a heads up for when you buy the groupon, it may limit you to 20 units and tell you you need more when you go for your visit and charge you way more for additional quantity. This is how they get you in the door! Believe me I know!!
I personally prefer xeomin. I feel that I get the most longevity from it. Dysport in my opinion is not as potent. You need 2 x the amoint of cc's to be effective. So 20 cc's of Botox or xeomin is equal to 40 cc's of Dysport. I know this from actually working for an aesthetic doctor in the past. I am also a medical Esthetician. Hope this helps. Also, I have seen lumps quite often from getting filler, it usually subsides within a couple weeks, it actually is quite common so don't panic! I think your doc is full of it when he said he has never seen lumps happen..I am sure he has seen it before. I am not an MD, but I have seen this happen in the office and massage helps but is usually softens and goes away as it adheres to the hyalouronic acid in your skin. Keep your spirits up and give it a couple weeks! Good luck!
Really? Thank you. That makes me feel a bit better. I hope your right!
One more thing..if you still don't like it they offer an antidote to fillers. The Dr. Just don't like to inform their patients of this because it is quite expensive for them to use! This is worst case scenario, I really do believe the lumps will subside:)
What is the alternative to fillers besides actual plastic surgery?
What precisely is your concern...wrinkles,loss of volume,scars etc?
Loss of volume
I just got Juvaderm voluma and I like it. It is placed deeper than most fillers therefor less likely to lump, plus it last up to 2 yrs!
Yeah, I've heard of that, but don't you have to get 2 treatments within a month for it to work?
No, I got 1 txt, 1 syringe and I am set for 2 yrs.
That's weird. My doctor told me that you really need 2 seperate treatments for it to really last the whole 2 years. :-/
I..like I said just had it done and the formula itself is a thicker form of hyalouronic acid so therefor it will last longer. Getting more syringes just makes you have more volume..it fills the area more. Depending on your hollowness is how much they give you. I only needed 1 syringe to bring the fullness back if I had 2 I would have looked ridiculous! What you doc says does not make sense! Look up Juvaderm voluma no where does it say 2 syringes make it last 2 yrs. I would go see a different doctor, this doctor clearly does not know what he is talking about!
Yeah, I might shop around a little bit if he can't resolve the lumps issue. Thanks for the advice. Do you have any before & after pics?
No, I don't. I am so computer illiterate! Lol. I have to learn how to take them. I didn't take ant anyway. I am 41, and it wasn't very drastic. I wanted subtle so you probably wouldn't be able to tell in the photo. Good luck !
Let us know what the manufacturer says and what course of action your doctor wants to take, if any.  I'm sorry you are dealing with this!
Call them yourself and ask to speak to pharmacist. You can learn a lot from them directly. I did that w/Dysport.
This might help:

Let us know what you decide to do!
Had Dysport done a year ago and it made my face fall. Please read all my posts before you use Dysport! Not worth it!
Oh wow! Really? Sorry to hear that! I'm not sure if I want any other shots like this in my face. I went back to Golla to fund out what could be done about the lumps & she said I needed to massage those areas 2 times a day for the next 3 weeks! Then I'm supposed to go back to see the actual doc.
Hopefully it works for u! I would never use any of this junk again..