Lipo W/ Fat Transfer to Breast - Pittsburgh, PA

I am 29 yrs old with 2 children ages 7 & 14...

I am 29 yrs old with 2 children ages 7 & 14 mnths, but of whom I nursed. I am 5'7 and weigh 148lbs. I've been terribly unhappy with my body since I've had my first child but didn't want to have any "major" surgeries because I still plan to have more children. Prior to having children my I wore 34D, now I'm an "empty 34C". I was told that doing lipo on my already loose stomach would only make things worste so instead, the dr will do lipo on my love handles and hips to get an adequate fat supply to transfer to my breast.

I told myself after my first child that I wouldn't spend this type of money knowing that I anticipate at least one more child but my happiness and confidence are more important to me- even if that means repeating the process again.I'm scheduled to have surgery in 3 more days, I'll be updating my profile with before and after pix very soon.

Here I am almost 4 days post op and I feel better...

Here I am almost 4 days post op and I feel better by the day :) The surgery lasted nearly 7 hours and I had local anesthesia so was awake the whole time. The surgeon ended up taking fat from my thighs, flanks, and a little from my belly for the transfer. The actual lipo hurt alot less than the application of the anesthesia surpisingly. I don't know what the final results will be just yet, but I will say that I'm happy thus far... I'll have to see how I look after all of the swelling goes down to get a final answer. Here a some before and after pic's taken the day of the surgery and then again on day 4.

Here are a few after photos- 4 days out.

Here are a few after photos- 4 days out.

Does anyone know of any doctors in Pittsburgh who perform fat transfer breast augmentation? So far the only docs I found who do fat transfers only do it to the face.
You're talking about fat grafting right?!
Yup! Specifically fat grafting to breasts. I've now found a couple docs in the area who do it. Anyone have personal recommendations?
Dr. James Fernau - they are wonderful there!
I actually just had a consultation with him earlier this week! Could you tell me what you had done and more specifics like the areas you got the fat from, breast size before and after and recovery time? How long ago was the procedure and how much fat did you retain?
Monroeville3322, Your breasts look fantastic four days post surgery. Great boob job. I hope everything continues to go well. jeddy031
Hello! I'm in the research phase for fat transfer to the breasts. Do you have any more feedback on the procedure and are you still happy? Thank you!
Hi. I recently got implants, 3 months and have a ton of rippling. The doctor (the skin center) has graciously offered to do a fat transfer. I'm wondering how long the recovery is, and if you are still happy. Also I have that same mirror!
I am also looking into this tomorrow and wanted to know how you are doing now and your results. I really dont want implants so this is another avenue to look into. Thank you so much for sharing.
Doing great--- they are firm and perky. I still have sore areas even after 1 1/2 years--- mostly underarm pain.
I'm 7days post op and was also wondering if you could give us another update since your fat transfer. How are they holding up? Thanks!
Hi,
Thank you for sharing.
I just learned about this procedure. The doctor I visited has his office in the Tampa Bay area... he claims to do many fat drafts to the breast, however, most are from Cancer pts. He has done several procedures as breast augmentation and claims to have good control of the fat placement and outcome. I originally went to see him for a tummy tuck... so because he automatically does lipo on his tummy tuck pts, he suggested to do the fat graft onto breast for only $2500.
I'm hesitant, scared of the procedure (bc it's lipo), not so much of the tummy tuck bc I've had a C-seccion before... so I know how that goes... but the process is scary to me... do you have any updated pictures of what you look like now?
Hi, i know this is a long time since you had this done but was wondering how you feel about your procedure now after 8 months ? Many thanks Xara
do you have any recent pictures? I am going for breast implant removal without replacement and I am afraid of the after results. will consider new options to fill my breast with fat. do you still love your results? what procedure did he use to obtain the fat? vaser?smart? tumenscent?
also who is the doctor?
I would like to see pictures

Wow, your breasts look great!  And so does your body, thanks so much for sharing those pictures.

Thanks for sharing your pics. The results look pretty good to me. FYI Hyperbaric Chamber help with healing amd are starting to be used for cosmetic procedures.
looks great!
thanks !! :)
Who is your doctor? Your breast look very good and stomach, I think u spend your money very well and its worth it in your case cuz I have a child too...Can you please gave me the information on the doctor and clinic you went to in Pittsburgh,PA ..Thanks for sharing your experience with us ladies....Keep Update us...
Hi Chynah,
I'm planning to update my profile with new pics soon. Unfortunately, I do not have permission from my doctor to share his information on a public forum... It really sucks because I'm pleased and with my results and think it could help him....
If you google fat transfer- pittsburgh, he's always in the top three. You should do a conusultation with all of them to find the one who's right for you.
Looks like your surgery was successful---- your body looks wonderful. I have been researching fat transfers to the breast for a few months now, as I had a 13 hour surgery last Oct. 2010 ( re: following breast cancer ) that gave me a tummy tuck, removed all my existing breast tissue and then used my tummy fat to rebuild 2 new breasts. Since then I had many complications and the final result is that my right breast did not heal properly and I eventually lost the nipple and a small portion of tissue in that area. I now have a very deformed breast and the surgeon would like to operate again but it would mean that the right breast will end up smaller again than the other. I hope to find a surgeon that would consider a fat transfer to rebuild the scarred, deformed breast. Anyways best wishes--- you have won. !!! gerribc
Wow, you've definitely experienced a lot but the most wonderful part of your story is that you WON your battle- CONGRATULATIONS.
On another note, I did research for over a year before I finally decided to have the surgery and I am pleased for the most part. I do remember my doctor telling me from the beginning that a second surgery may be necessary to acheive the best results so maybe a doctor like mine can help. Prior to the surgery I had to get a mammogram and a sonnogram and any possible or prior breast cancer surgery would have ruled me out as a candidate for my doctor but I'm sure there are other physicians who can help you.

Best of luck to you and if you have any other questions, I'll do my best to help from my own experiences.....