Can't Wait for Boobs! So Many Decisions to Make Though! - Thailand, TH

Hey everyone! I've been reading through a lot of...

Hey everyone!
I've been reading through a lot of the reviews and thought I'd post my own. I'm 21 years old and have been thinking of getting breast implants for about two years now. I've done heaps of research and have decided to book in with the PIAC in Phuket, Thailand. I'm hoping to go with Dr Veerawat. Has anyone else been here or to him? What did you think? I've had a recommendation from a friend who went here, and she loves how hers have turned out!
I'm having trouble deciding what placement to choose, I train at the gym 4-5 times a week (weights and cardio). I was thinking maybe subfascial? I don't want to go over the muscle, and I'm not sure about completely under or the dual plane method either. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Xx

Stats :)

Oh these are my stats too!

Height: 5ft 8 (174cm)
Weight: around 145pounds (65kgs)
Cup size now: 32-34 small b (10-12)
Wanting to be: 32-34 full d/dd (10-12)

Trying on sizes

Placement and payment decisions!

Hey girls :) just wondering how many of you have the sub fascial placement? I'm thinking I really want to go this way.. Either that or under the muscle. I lift quite heavy too 3 times a week and am hoping to compete in fitness competitions in the near future. Any help would be appreciated :)
Also, has any one gone through Mac Credit? What were they like?

Thinking Sydney TCI...

Hey everyone!
Just wondering if any girls on here have gone to (or a planning to) go to The Cosmetic Institute in Sydney, Australia for breast augmentation?
I'd recently been looking into going to the PIAC in Phuket, Thailand.
Any feedback on your experience there would be really helpful! :)
Phuket International Aesthetic Centre

Hey there! My sister's friend went to Thailand a few years ago and wanted my sister to go too but she didn't end up going. Or getting a BA. I'm 3wks post-op and my sister freaked out about how much I paid for my BA -here in Sydney. Yeah it's cheap to go to Thailand. And the recovery while being in sun beside the pool looks awesome! But... I said to my sister, I'm didn't feel comfortable going to Thailand for my BA. I've been wanting a BA since I was your age (I sound really old now) haha! So I wasn't going to jeopardise my health for money. IF anything happened.. I'd just be kicking myself! We live in the best country in the world ;) and if something went wrong (and I'm still in the recovery process) I'm covered. We have steps we can go through to ensure that we're going to be looked after 100% if anything goes wrong. I actually just talking to two women I know. One wants a BA after she finishes having children, she has one atm. And her friend used to work for one of the companies that makes implants. She said although Thailand uses all exactly the same implants available, they're procedure methods vary to ours. Eg. The tube used while you're under GA is supposed to be used once and thrown out after use. But her friend said they use it more than once, more than twice. More like dozens of times. There has to be reasons to why as it's so cheap.. Then yesterday spoke to a lady who had her BA in Thailand 3yrs ago. And she is fine. The only complaint she had was that she was in excruciating pain afterwards. My experience -I walked out to the bustop next morning to see my daughter off to school.. But I put that to maybe, this lady has no children. I think after pregnancy and breastfeeding your breasts have already been stretched. It's pretty painful when your breasts are engorged for the first time with litres of milk! Anyway in saying all that thousands of BA's are performed in Thailand, Australia all over the world and outcomes are great, good, some are not what we wanted. Just the roll of the dice! Go with your gut instinct. It knows what you want before you do! I looked at the Cosmetic Institute and they were definitely one of my considerations. Try doing a search on this forum for your PS. Good luck! xS
I didn't go through any agency I didnt want to pay the middle man $ 500 - $600 etc. So I contacted both hospitals direct, read all the credentials and made my decision. Which was hard as I had two friends that had been to each of them. I chose to go with IPAC as I found there service feels to me I got more? They picked me up from the airport take me back today when I fly home. Every appt they pick me up and drive me back to my hotel. Also I had to stay an extra night in hospital to do with the blood drains so I wouldnt get an infection. NO extra charge seriously a private hospital in Australia not charging like to see that. All meds free they give you a free bra like there sports style bra. I had brought a compression bra before I came over
Just checking in to see if you've made any progress with your research. We'd love an update to your review when you have a chance!
Hi, can you please tell me how you went with Dr V? Is he professional, any complications?
Hey I had mine subfacial and I'm happy with it! So I advice you to go subfacial, I think it would be better if you lift. BUT you have to see with the PS if you have enough breast tissue to do so. Good luck :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

That is great for people in Sydney that can go home at the end of the day return back a week later for their check up. In my case flying from the west, accommodation would be a killer. Then flights on top of that. FANTASTIC that there is a price drop in Australia maybe all states could look at this. I read 50, 000 people fly to Thailand for surgery each year.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

It says if anything goes wrong they'll fix it, I'm going to ask more about it though because it had on there it doesn't cover capsular contracture (because it says that's a risk you take when getting them) but I reckon if it ruptured or the problem was serious then they'd cover it :) I'm excited to follow yours too! Haha. Aww I'm sure you'll love it after a while, I've been thinking of moving away too :) and yeah the saving part is a pain hey.. Will be worth it on the end though xx
Oh really? So if your not happy they fix it all for free? Ah I'm excited to follow your journey mow!? Haha. Right now I'm based in new Zealand, nut moving to Perth soon =\ moving over with my partner, don't know anyone... so I'm going to get a dog haha so I'm not so isolated..... just need to start saving now... going to take forever! Haha
HI girl, I am looking at this to, I live in WA & am looking at using Restored beauty getaways. They are all much the same. I have researched they all use the same hospital. Also you can read up on the doctors. Lots of people have used them and also saw them at the airport they looked stoked. I would be around the same size as you after breast feeding three kids. I have had my appointment & photos done. Just have to work out what size to go, seems to be the hardest to work out. GOOD LUCK chic and please let me know how you go.
Hey Hun, yeah it's such good value and the results all sound and look amazing! The guarantee is very reassuring too. I've looked up the doctors too and want to go with Dr Veerawat :) who are you looking at going with? Although I had a recommendation from another doctor over there and he asked if I was adamant about going between 400-500cc's :/ I'm waiting on another email now so I hope he doesn't want me to go any smaller, I figured because of my height I could hold a little bit more. Sizing is so hard though hey! What were you thinking of going? Where abouts did you have your pre op? I'm hoping I'll have one in Australia too, not just over there. Good luck to you as well! And I will, keep me updated on your journey too :)
Yeah I'd look into it Hun :) plus you get the added bonus of a holiday too! For 10 nights accommodation, flights, surgery and all doctors fees etc it will only cost me around $5000-$6000. I'm going through beauty abroad too, the lady who runs it is so nice and helps you out so much! X
Hi hun, I'm starting to think about Thailand as well... its been so 50/50with reviews.... but so have the ones in a non foreign country...
Hi =) your about my stats as well! I did heaps of Thailand research becausenit is actually so much cheaper... I know a few people who have gone over, and its 50/50 without outcome. What's your reasoning to go over there? Where about are you based. =)
Hey :) it is so much cheaper! Oh really, 50/50 doesn't sound too promising lol :/ Just because I've heard they look after you a lot better than australian hospitals, and the place I'm going through have a guarantee (so if anything was to go wrong they pay for the corrective surgery, flights, accommodation etc). The doctors all have great reviews too and I've seen a lot of before & afters :) I'm based in Tasmania, what about you?
what place are you going through?
Hi Girls, Well I'm here in Phuket & have done it. I was originally planning to have Dr Vereerawat though he was booked out the day I wanted. So IPAC recommend Dr Rushapol. Was the best thing that had happened he is fantastic. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. He balanced my breast & has made them look even. I went tear drop mentor implants. 485 cc high profile in one. The other is 475 cc Moderate plus. The hospital PIAC is amazing they just treat you so well. Now being there I can see there is nothing to stress about. The nurses check you so often & speak great english. The day I arrived 21 May 14 after being on a plane for so long I was hanging for a shower. Though I couldn't as I had my new tatoos written all over me. The hospital send a driver to pick you up from hotel, airport to all appointments. Had my check up today since surgery and looks awesome can't wait to show hubby! Don't be scared there are more aussis in that clinic Im syre I counted between 25 to 50 nearly the first day. Good luck!!!