I Can't Wait! Thailand, TH

Hi Guys, Im 4 and a bit weeks away from my...

Hi Guys,

Im 4 and a bit weeks away from my reduction rhinoplasty. I have wanted this for so long. Even putting these pictures up on here is a huge deal for me I hate looking at pics of myself! Just wanted to put these up to help other people thinking of getting it done as all the girls on here have helped me! Will keep you posted throughout my journey :)

Nearly there!

so only 19 more days! Ive packed my little medi bag full of goodies. Incase anyone wants to know what im taking here it is!
Arnika Tablets (I'll satrt taking those a week before surgery)
Antiseptic mouthwash
Saline solution with cotton buds (to help clean out my nose)
Eye packs
Soothers x3
Lip balm with extra moisture!
nurofen
So hopefully that will help make my recovery somewhat easier! :)
I'm booked in at PIAC in Phuket wi Dr Narupon. I am happy with my surgeon, heard great things.
So I arrive in Phuket Thailand on the 2nd and my surgery is booked for the 3rd. Happy to get it out the way. Iam there for 15 days.

One week to go!

The time is going by quick now! Ive nearly finished making my familys meals for when i am gone as I have a bubs and a 7 year old, so trying to make it as easy as poss for my partner! Ive taken pics of what i would like my nose to look like. Not much else to say at the minute. Cant believe its going to happen! Getting very excited now!

Dream noses

leave on friday!

OK so I am starting to have anxiety about leaving my kids and going away! I think once i get there illl be fine but today is not a good day for this mummy! :(

Click here to read my Breast Lift with Implants review too.

FYI

Ok just so ya know i wont be updating on here till Saturday now! Too much to do till then Ill be in Phuket and it will be the day before surgery! Talk soon xx

I just joined this site, because I want a few things done, but good luck. Say a few prayers so it all goes well.
Thanks babe just at Singapore airport surgery tomorrow! Pretty excited!
Wow I would love to be in your shoes right now
Hey your gorgeous I wana wish you best of luck keep posted after op.
Thanks babe :) you are too! yes i hope ill be ok to post day of surgery for you guys :)
You stole my pic ye hahaha its ok maybe will end up with same nose lol :)
hehe its a good nose! :p
Definition of Perfection :)) where you travelling from to thailand? I went there for my honeymoon in pucket x
Traveling from Perth Australia to Phuket I've been there before the resorts are amazing! Good place to relax and recover! What about you were you traveling from and to?
I know that this has already been said, but you are already very pretty, and you don't need it : ) That being said, good luck to you, and wishing you an amazingly easy recovery and a gorgeous result.
Thanks Modesto818 :) I will post up hopefully after surgery if not will be within the week :)
Your pretty! Your don't need it :)
you*
Thanks Iciape1, I only want a small change, just something that bothers me everyday! xx
Everyone has to make their own decision about it
:) im pretty excited!!
Thank you for being brave and starting your story and putting up photos! I know it can be tough. You have beautiful bone structure, so I can only imagine how striking you will be after you are all healed up. Exciting! Check out this list of recovery supplies and please keep us posted as we get closer to August.
Thanks Angiemcc. Cant post too much up now untill i arrived in Phuket and see my surgeon :) But will let everyone know my adventure! Thanks for the supply list i have everything except laxatives - good idea!
You're so pretty- very striking eyes. Good luck
thanks kpeton :) bit nervous about recovery but will be worth it!
just had a look at your post your nose looks amazing! love your "cast off time to flutter"! so true