I Can't Wait! Thailand, TH

Hi Guys, Im 4 and a bit weeks away from my...

Hi Guys,

Im 4 and a bit weeks away from my reduction rhinoplasty. I have wanted this for so long. Even putting these pictures up on here is a huge deal for me I hate looking at pics of myself! Just wanted to put these up to help other people thinking of getting it done as all the girls on here have helped me! Will keep you posted throughout my journey :)

Nearly there!

so only 19 more days! Ive packed my little medi bag full of goodies. Incase anyone wants to know what im taking here it is!
Arnika Tablets (I'll satrt taking those a week before surgery)
Antiseptic mouthwash
Saline solution with cotton buds (to help clean out my nose)
Eye packs
Soothers x3
Lip balm with extra moisture!
nurofen
So hopefully that will help make my recovery somewhat easier! :)
I'm booked in at PIAC in Phuket wi Dr Narupon. I am happy with my surgeon, heard great things.
So I arrive in Phuket Thailand on the 2nd and my surgery is booked for the 3rd. Happy to get it out the way. Iam there for 15 days.

One week to go!

The time is going by quick now! Ive nearly finished making my familys meals for when i am gone as I have a bubs and a 7 year old, so trying to make it as easy as poss for my partner! Ive taken pics of what i would like my nose to look like. Not much else to say at the minute. Cant believe its going to happen! Getting very excited now!

Dream noses

leave on friday!

OK so I am starting to have anxiety about leaving my kids and going away! I think once i get there illl be fine but today is not a good day for this mummy! :(

Click here to read my Breast Lift with Implants review too.

FYI

Ok just so ya know i wont be updating on here till Saturday now! Too much to do till then Ill be in Phuket and it will be the day before surgery! Talk soon xx

day one and two

So surgery is all done! Woke up and i felt fine! No pain at all just a bit of congestion and my nose bled on and off on day one. I started to bruise under eyes the first evening and today have woken up and my eyes are swollen! Still no pain, just feel like i have a runny nose. I can see a difference at the bottom of my nose but its so swollen hard to know what it will look like. So glad i went through with this! Cant wait now to see the results!

P.s

This phone won't let me upload pics! Ill keep trying though ????

day 6

Sorry ive been so slack updating! My nose has been healing so good! Yesterday was the first day i could feel a bit of pain, like bruising and my bandage is starting to fall off! I havnt bruised too badly and just a bit of swelling under eyes. Last night i could remove the dried blood from inside and i can breathe so much better! Get the bandage off on Sunday and can't wait as we have been going shopping in patong and everyone stares at me! Im so over it! I still can't seem to upload pics but i am taking photos and will post them up when i can fir you. Any questions feel free to ask xx

OK Im Home!

OK so im finally home! and ready to put up pics for you guys! I'm so sorry! but my technology wouldn't work properly over there! So its two weeks one day post op. My nose has been great! It didn't hurt post surgery until about day 6 where it just felt achy like a bit of bruising? And up until about yesterday that feeling has stopped. But I love my new nose, was a bit worried that the swelling on the tip wouldn't go down but im noticing every day it is! If i try to put make up over it it does ache still and my surgeon said it still has a few weeks before it will not feel like that when i touch it. My nose has felt like its been running since surgery, its not, but feels like it to me for some reason? Bit annoying but im sure that will fade. I will post pics up every 3-4 days so you guys can let me know if you notice less swelling! xx

Side Pics

Before & After

I LOVE the results and will only get better with time! xx
Dr Narupon

Can I ask, I'm having rhinoplasty with dr Rushapol in 3 weeks time and have been advised not to take arnika before hand. Have any of you had surgery at PIAC and taken this prior to surgery as I know people in England have taken it and was advised by surgeons to take it over here. In so worried about the swelling and bruising and would do anything to help speed up my recovery so I can enjoy my holiday after surgery x
How's it going? Any more picture updates? I am going to my sisters wedding in Phuket in Nov and really want to seize the opportunity to have my nose done but of course I have my reservations about quality of work and recovery time. I will have my two children with me but my inlaws have offered to meet us in Phuket and watch the kids while I recover. Is two weeks enough recovery time? Do you have any follow up concerns?
Hi designess, two weeks recovery was heaps! Like I said in my review there was really no pain at all it was bizarre! I was shopping on the second day. I think you will be fine with having your kids there especially if you will have help. :) my surgeon was so sweet and lovely and I know dr rushapol is another great surgeon at PIAC with rhinoplasty so if you pick one or the other you will be fine. I don't have any concerns other than I'm impatient with the swelling of the tip going down. I will put pics up soon my laptop is broke at the minute! Should be fixed by end of week. Other than that I'm so happy the bump is gone and I feel I got what I wanted and it still will get better over the next year. Please ask whatever you need to :)
Thank you! Ill look into both doctors and see what they say. Take Care!
Hello miss, How Are You now ? Do You stay in Phuket I want to do you Same you, maybe you can advice me. You'Re really pretty
No I don't live in Phuket just stayed for two weeks. Will you be putting a review up? Where are you from and do you want to get it done in Phuket too?
How* I'm getting mine done In 14days by dr narupan anytips
hey yeah I had Dr Narupon. He was so sweet and felt comfortable with him. Just make sure you let him know exactly what you want. They have long ice packs there but i brought some cold eye masks that really helped. But other than that you will be fine :) I was surprised at how little pain i had post surgery. I also had my breasts done the same time and they hurt more than the nose. So nothing to worry about just look forward to your new nose i bet you cant wait! will you put a review up?
Who was your doctor
Ummmmm how are you?????
Btw you look alot like the girl you mentioned that has your dream nose :D
Can't wait to see your updated photos!
Heyyyy long time wheres your pics girll:)
Sorry! Stupid technology! All updated now xx
Can't wait to see your results!
keep us informed. You already looked good hope it turns out well :)
So excited for you and to see how you went! I'm looking at going in November but need to do more investigating before I commit. Look forward to further posts.
Are you looking at going through PIAC? I would recommend them completely!
Through PIAC? How was Dr Narupon? Did you see slot if b4 n after photos? What made you feel comfortable with him? Would he be considered the best in Phuket? I'm just a bit worried about the quality and I haven't seen many people on here who have had rhinoplasty in Phuket. That being said your nose looks amazing! How long b4 u flew home?
Good luck in your healing, can't wait to see pics :)
How are you going??? Been thinking of you.... I just got home so I've been of line for a day or two and was wondering how you were travelling??? Private message me if you like?
I just joined this site, because I want a few things done, but good luck. Say a few prayers so it all goes well.
Thanks babe just at Singapore airport surgery tomorrow! Pretty excited!
Wow I would love to be in your shoes right now
Hey your gorgeous I wana wish you best of luck keep posted after op.