compression bra - Thailand, TH

Hello all I'm 25 years old, no children.. I'm...

Hello all I'm 25 years old, no children.. I'm wanting moderate plus, under the muscle.
I am booked in to get my boobs done at PIAC with Doctor Narupon at the end of the year.
I'm booked in through an agency and they have been amazing so far :-)
Since its not that far away until the operation I am currently looking for a compression bra or reviews on different compression bras.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers :-D

counting down.. One hour left

So I'm setting in my room waiting to be taken in for surgery. . I've decided on round hp 400cc maybe less. I'm really starting to second guess myself.. I think it's just over analyzing things.

dr narupon is lovely, as are all the other staff at the other staff. .

I'll keep u updated .
Dr. Narupon Rojanapithayakorn

Amazing doctor, easy to talk to. I went into his office and said I want this shape this size and he told me to wait until I tried the sizes on and then make my final decision, he asked if I had photos of what I would like? Which he had a look at and said I was obviously after a round implant. We went into the room and tried on different sizes. I told him the size I liked the look of and after talking about implant placement and profiles he suggested going larger than I initially wanted as I'd lose some of size because I was going under the muscle. I also told him I didn't want too much side boob and with the size I was going he also suggested HP. He asked (because we had two different sizes in mind) if he could pick the final size on the operating table, I agreed after telling him he could as long as I didn't have two watermelons on my chest at the end of it. He laughed and said he wouldn't let that happen. I saw him after surgery to remove my drains and just for some post op care instructions and then again for my follow up and to have my stitches removed. So far (2 weeks post op) I'm really happy with the results and the services PIAC provided. They provide airport pickup and drop off also pickup and drop off to your hotel/motel. They were very accommodating and very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend PIAC and Dr. Narupon :) Pm me if you have any questions.