Loved the Result, Immediate Result is Quite Good

6 months ago I had my vacation in Phuket and I saw...

6 months ago I had my vacation in Phuket and I saw Thermage available in this Phuket laser center. I was chatting with the doctor and he said he had performed it for a few years. He gave me a lot of information so I decided to do it. He put anaesthetic cream on my face and neck for about an hour. While getting treatment, I felt that heat sensation and it was quite painful around my jaw and neck. But I could see immediate change with my facial contour. Result was getting better and better and I think my skin and countour looks very good now. I am satisfied with Thermage. I think I have to return to Phuket and get it done every year and will not go through facelift...

Sounds like your treatment was successful, but, what skin type do you have and what nationality are you; and, when did you get this done; and, where exactly did you get this done? I mean, what is the name of the place.

Also, now that quite a lot of time has passed, how is your skin now?
my dr is very into thermage and how well it works. i'd like to hear from others in maryland. thANKS
Hi Suzanne, Have you seen this Thermage review from a RealSelf user in Bethesda? Cheers, --Sharon P.S. I was born and raised in MD. Whereabouts are you?
I am just now getting interested in thermage treatement, possibly for my stomach. I wasn't sure of the cost of where in MD I could be treated. I would love to learn more about your treatment.
there is a woman in maryland named {edited} who does a lot of thermage on all patrts of the body. she is very good. i live in annapolis. Editor note: You must contact users privately to share this information. To contact another user click on their username.
Suzanne - I live in southern AA County. Would you be willing to share the name/plade that you are recommending. I have no idea if it would work or be something I could affort. THanks so much! Nancy
{edited} Editor note: You must contact users privately to share this information. To contact another user, click on their username.