Aa Cup with 300cc Silicone Unders at PIAC - Thailand, TH

My breasts never really grew after the initial...

My breasts never really grew after the initial 'budding' at 13 and I always knew at some point in my life I would get a breast augmentation. A change in personal circumstances and an unexpected tax rebate, suddenly I had the finances to consider it. I spent from may 12' researching surgeons in the UK but never found anyone I felt comfortable with. Alongside the BA I also decided that I might as well have 8 year wanted rhinoplasty.

I went to Thailand travelling with a friend in July and from there the world of cosmetic surgery abroad opened up to me. I was very skeptical to start with, but after an experience with a friend in a Thai hospital I started to open up to the idea. The price of my surgeries, flights, hotels, food and transport was just under half that of the UK.

I went home and researched for hours, reading reviews, watching YouTube blogs and searching every available hospital in Thailand. I found out about PIAC and Dr. Rushapol and something just felt right. The hospital were fantastic in organising everything for me and ensuring I was fully informed, even sending me new before and afters during my waiting time in the UK.

I flew out to phuket with my mum on the Friday and went in for my consultation on the Saturday. I had blood tests, heart scans, blood pressure etc taken and they all came back clear. My consultation went really well with my plastic surgeon, we decided on 300cc silicone unders. He felt any bigger would not look natural - very important to me, and also I apparently have quite a flat rib cage, meaning the implant would sit front and centre. We also agreed on my rhinoplasty work. He answered any questions I had and the told me I would be in surgery that afternoon as planned.

I was taken to my hospital room which was like a hotel room- balcony, fridge, flat screen, WiFi, ensuite. My iv was fitted and 20 mins later wheeled down to the theatre. I was put to sleep quickly and then woke up in intensive care unit. This was to monitor my recovery and I stayed the night due to low oxygen levels.

The next morning this righted and I was allowed back to my room. I was in minimal pain but it hurt to move my arms in certain directions. I felt very drowsy and slept on and off all day. The nurses were lovely and very attentive. My surgeon visited me in the afternoon and was pleased with how I was recovering. He decided that I should stay another night due to my lack of arm movements and that I couldn't get out of bed without support due to this.

Day 2 post op - Dr came again in the morning, changed all my dressings and removed the drains from my breasts. The moment I looked at them I loved them! I was expecting to have the typical frankenboob but they looked great. I went back to the hotel to re-coop for 7 days. At this point I hated my nose and loved my boobs. The pain meds were great and I had little pain apart from the normal muscular aches and morning boob stiffness.

Day 9 post op - went for my check up at the hospital with my surgeon. Everything is healing beautifully with my breasts and I am now free to wear sports bras and non underwired, no under wires for at least another month, I have dissolvable stitches so didn't need them removed. I had my rhinoplasty cast off and ended up loving the result also. Got another checkup on the 23rd before I fly home.

pre and post op photos

3 weeks post op

I have been back in England for a week now. Sleeping has been so much easier as I can now sleep on my side. I have been sleeping over 9 hours a night - definitely catching up from the first week!

I went back to work on the Monday (just over 2 weeks post op), I found the first few days very tiring and my shoulder muscles were very tense and painful by the end of the week. I also really struggled driving for the first few days (I drive a manual), and had to out my car in reverse and 5th gear using my other hand.

My breasts are starting to soften and feel more 'squishy' but are still sitting overly pert! I took off my plasters today and am just left with my steri-strips which will come off in the own time. I am anxious to see my scars but have to be patient.

I went to Marks and Spencer's and Debenhams today to buy some more non-wired soft bra's and couldn't help but get myself sized. Debenhams measured me at 30DD and Mark's and Spencer's at 30E! I will be very interested to see how this changes as they soften and sit more naturally. Both shops had a sale so I bought a bra from each, bit early I know but i was so excited!!

2 Months Post Op - How did I live without them!!

I am 2 months post op and have no regrets. I absolutely love them! They are much more squishy and soft, easily sitting in a push up bra (which makes them look massive) but still sitting nice and pert. I would like them to drop a little more over the scar but still lots of dropping and fluffing to come.

I range between a 32d/30dd to a 32dd/30e when bra shopping. They are easily covered in clothes for work but look awesome in a push up for the evening. I have no pain, full muscle flexibility and actually forget they are not my own. I have done very little massaging and just let them do their own thing, I can also sleep on my front now.

I fit in nearly all of my old clothes, just fill the bust out now which is great. Any questions, just ask :)
Dr. Rushapol Sdawat

Fantastic surgeon who clearly loves his work and takes great pride in being a perfectionist. Very confident in his approach and easy to talk to. From day 1 my breasts looked great and so natural and the work on my nose couldn't be anything nearer than perfection even with the normal swelling. Would not hesitate recommending him for either procedure.