I Need a Tummy Tuck Male Breast Reduction and Liposuction - Phoenix

I am a husband married to a great wife we have 2...

i am a husband married to a great wife we have 2 kids. my wife had a tummy tuck breast enlargement and lift and liposuction 5 years ago.MY TURN! i was a heavier kid as a teen and i lost all the weight and now my stomach looks like i had kids! i also have fat on my back and sides i want gone! and in my inner thighs. so i am interested in a tummy tuck,liposuction,male breast reduction.i really don't want to spend more than 8,000 on the whole surgery. my wife keeps bugging me about the penis enlargement. ill do it but i dont need it. my wife asked why i am not going to her plastic surgeon is because i didnt like her surgeon. i will not leave az for my surgery. I JUST WANT A CHEAP ONNE! which surgeon should i use. and where should i get a cheap one and i want the surgery in the next 2 weeks. thanks jim.

Ok i had my tummy tuck consultation today! yea!...

ok i had my tummy tuck consultation today! yea! lol. my surgeon is a female surgeon. today she examined me said i am a great canidate for tummy tuck,liposuction,and a male breast reduction. she drew some light markings on me today to show me what she will be doing. ofcourse with my wife working in the medical field she keeps bugging the surgeon to let her scrub in lol. my wife is a surgical assistant! so anyways the dr said she will be using drains absoulutley. for my tummy tuck and my male breast reduction. in her office there is 2 operating rooms so my surgery is in the office not a hospital. now my penis enlargement she also performs them. she examined my testicals and made me cough is that normal for this procedure help! whats weird is she had nothing to examine my penis so. i am going to have my entirire surgery with her. my cost is 19,560. i put a down payment on so cant back down. havin it done in five weeks.

I am very excited for my surgery what should i wer...

i am very excited for my surgery what should i wer clothing wise and show wise to and from my surgery?

Ok monday is the big dayhave to be at the doctors...

ok monday is the big dayhave to be at the doctors office at eight and surgery is at ten. surgery should be about 7 hours. but still i dont know what to wear clothing wise to and from my surgery like flip flops idk lol. i am excited so excited my fat tummy will be gone and flat tummy will be the new part of me!

How are you feeling? Would love to see before and after pics.
It's been two months my tummy is awesome I love it I hag no man boobs either my surgeons wants to do some more lipo in three months an I think I'll have my nose job an face lift with her also

Good to hear from you!   I am glad you are happy with all of your results.  The worst part is behind you and you are on your way!

So what was the worst part of recovery for you?
Worst part was the drains an swelling sucked but I love the results and I don't regret it at all my surgeon she was awesome an did a wonderful job!

That is wonderful!

Good luck today! I'm thinking happy thoughts for you.

thanks did great but im in pain!! lot of pain

I am so glad you came through ok and sorry you are in so much pain.   The first couple of weeks are the worst so just stay medicated and rest!!  Just keep your eye on the end prize :)
yes its been almost a month my new tummy all ready looks great but a lot of swealing from lipo

The darn swelling hangs around for weeks :(    Not much you can do except ride that one out..as annoying as it is.
what should i wear to and from surgery shoe and clothing wise

I moved this to our male breast reduction section given the discussion about male anatomy...more appropriate over here.

ok well i am not just having that done

he switch it back in the tummyt tuck one i am really needing info on the tummyt tuck not the breast reduction.
I can't tell if you're being serious about the penis enlargement... If you are, all I can say is that if it involves Mr. Winkie, I wouldn't be searching for a cut-rate deal (pun definitely intended). Good luck, and the comments are right--take your time. As in take time for yourself. You didn't get this way overnight! Best, B
does it hurt after ward?
Yes...hurts like hell!

i am talking abt the penis enlargement lol but i bet the tummyt tuck does to lol

I don't think penis enlargement is actually a viable medical procedure! Though that's what email spam would have you think.

One doctor answers a question about injecting fat into the penis here.

no my wife has scrubed in on a penis enlargement she says they a silicone tube the put through to the penis
you and kimmers are so helpful
LOL...oh boy! Well I assure you that I don't have a penis but if I did I bet this procedure would really hurt! I will pass though - Thank you.
hey i had my tummy tuck im in a lot pain though

I agree with what Kimmers said. And also, don't rush it!! It's totally worth it to take your time and find a doctor you're comfortable with and who you're confident will do an excellent job.

Here's our list of Top Phoenix Tummy Tuck doctors.

thank you! i will post my before and after pics when i eventually have my tummy tucked!