I Would Do It Again. What a Great Oppurtinity to Give Me my Body Back - Phoenix, AZ

I have 2 wonderful kids. After having kids my body...

I have 2 wonderful kids. After having kids my body was a little beat up. I had been working out at the gym for a year before I realized that the weight that was still on my tummy was skin and I knew I would not be able to loose that with exercising. I'm blessed to of found Dr. W and now can continue my life with my body back. THANK YOU DR. W

I had a follow up today with my doc. I was worried...

I had a follow up today with my doc. I was worried about some swelling that was firm and on my right hip. All checked out ok. He said I may have a small amount of blood there but not enough to num and drain. He said it should work out on it's own and I have some swelling. It helped to put my mind at ease.

I overall have felt great. I am feeling back to normal. I was expecting a lot more pain but to my surprise I was just uncomfortable the first few days. I still have help through the weeks with kids. Very important to just rest and let other people take care of you. It was very hard for me to get use to as I am the one always on the go. I really don't have many complaints. It has so far been pretty smooth.

Huge difference! Very pretty.

Thank you all so much.
You look good so far! Glad to hear everything has been smooth for you so far. Hope all continues to go well for you and congrats on the new body!

Well i'm 3 weeks post op today and still feel...

Well i'm 3 weeks post op today and still feel very swollen. As soon as I take my binder off it's a very weird feeling as I can feel all the fluid start building up. I can't leave my binder off for to long. Anyone experience this? I had lipo done as well with the full tummy tuck. Is this normal?? Hopefully soon I can start feeling normal.
Wow girl what a transformation. You should be so happy you look great!!!
Thank you fun in the sun. You look great too! I have had more swelling om my tummy and hips. It seems like more then others. I hope that it turns out to be normal. Anyway, your breasts look swollen but I think they look good. Good luck and happy healing.

New pics 3 weeks post op

new pics 3 weeks post op

hi just want to ask how much did it costs you for the procedure. if you can share it that will be hreat. you look awesome thanks
Hi proudmama, just wondering how your doing and how your recovery is coming along :)
Proudmamaof,
Yes I am loving having full breasts again!!! And I have to say I am now happy with my size after shopping this last week! Sizes that normally would have fit me were way too small in the breasts. They really do fit my body perfectly.. Do you think you will add more to yours in the future? Ha or dare I ask?
I know with all the swelling! I look so swollen by 7 at night! I love seeing it all in the morning;).. I have seen a lot of improvement in my thighs but still hoping for more and my ps assured me that I will see even more results! I am so excited to wear a swimming suit without shorts! I have always felt in shape- however I never felt that my thighs fit the rest of my body.. Any change in your thighs lately?
It is amazing how much better I feel every day lately! I did a 5 mile walk today and it felt great! Just can't wait to run!
Well hope all is going well for you! What are you doing for scar treatment? Hope all is well with the family as well:).
Goodnight!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr W and his staff are awesome. I felt very comfortable from my consult to after surgery. I felt like I was in really good hands because he was very confident in his work. I am two weeks post op and very pleased so far with results. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. W to my friends and family.