Thrilled with Results of "Mommy Makeover" - Phoenix, AZ

Through diet and exercise (slowly after 2.5...

Through diet and exercise (slowly after 2.5 years), I was able to get within a few pounds of my pre-pregnancy weight. Unfortunately, I still looked a few months pregnant because of the extra skin left behind from my last pregnancy. (My belly measured 44 weeks at my 32 week OBGYN appointment due to extra fluid and a large baby!!) I also had a scar from two C-Sections and my breasts were not as perky as they had been before breastfeeding and weight gain/loss. I am only 33 years old and am active and I wanted to look like it. The only way to get rid of the extra skin and get volume and lift in my breasts was through surgery.

Photo Update

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. W was very thorough in my initial consultation. He spent a good amount of time listening to what my goals were and then gave me information on the procedures he recommended. He was honest and candid and I appreciate that he was able to tell me what to reasonably expect from surgery. He was very personable and I felt like he really cared about me as a person and about achieving my desired results. M was also awesome! She was able to answer my questions and was a great person to talk to when I got worried about anything regarding the surgery or post op. She spent extra time with me during my appointments (before and after surgery), on the phone when I had miscellaneous questions, and helped keep me from over-stressing. When I tried on the implants she gave good insight to things I hadn’t considered and wasn’t at all bothered that I wanted to try them on again a few days later. I was back to work within 2 weeks and able to return to my normal activities after 10 weeks. I feel great now (14 weeks post op)! I am so happy I had the surgery and that I chose Dr. Ward. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. W to anyone I know looking for a ‘mommy makeover’.