Feeling a Little Anxious - Phoenix, AZ

I'm choosing to get rhinoplasty surgery...

I'm choosing to get rhinoplasty surgery because I'm very unhappy with my nose. I've been made fun of for it throughout my whole childhood and even sometimes now. I think rhinoplasty will help me boost my confidence and overall feel better about my appearance. I'm nervous to get the procedure only because I'm afraid of needles(IV) and anxious about what the end result will be, as I'm sure most people are. Will post after pictures after I get the surgery. If anyone could give me some feedback or tell me what to expect that would be wonderful! Thank you!

Okay sorry it took me so long. I had surgery...

Okay sorry it took me so long. I had surgery Wednesday, March 2, and everything went fine. It took 3 hours and the doctor was very proud of the work he did. He has assured me that it will look fantastic and I am already so happy with it! The IV hurt but it was over quickly and being put under wasn't a big deal at all. I didn't really like waking up(I was dizzy and disoriented), and having the packing removed wasn't the very fun.Other than that this procedure has been smooth sailing! I worried for nothing. The cast comes off next Thursday, March 10, and I will post pictures!

My experience with having rhinoplasty was quite...

My experience with having rhinoplasty was quite comfortable. It was much easier than I thought it would be. The swelling to my face was minimal and there was never pain, unless I were to accidently bump it.

The office staff was always very kind and supportive, and willing to help me with every question I had. My doctor was very easy to talk to and really knew what I wanted.

I was told that many people get depressed after rhinoplasty because the first time they see their nose it is very swollen(and remains swollen for some time), and they are disappointed. I on the other hand thought my nose looked 10 times better even with the swelling! The results were amazing. I even thought it looked better than the computer imaging we did!

My doctor did exactly what I wanted. I am very glad that I chose him. It was well worth every penny. I am more than happy about my results and I am so confindent about how I look.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

He is just wonderful! He knew exactly what I wanted/needed from the beginning and made me feel like I was his special project! I trusted him completely from day one. Definitely recommend to everyone seeking this procedure!