I Wish I Read Up on the Reviews Before I Had LL Done - Phoenix, AZ

I will start with what I wish I knew beforehand,...

I will start with what I wish I knew beforehand, that is the biggest issue.
I didn't do my homework. I went to the LSL web site and looked up a clinic in AZ because I have a good friend that lives close to the Phoenix office that could stay with me the night of surgery. I found the number and called after looking up on line all the doctors that worked and choose Dr. McNeece because of his experience and time in the field. I booked a date on the 27th of Feb. and flew from Hawaii to AZ.

The clinic experience was not bad and the staff were friendly. I never really knew how long the procedure was going to be and the details of healing were not really explained to me. So I was very nervous but went ahead and had it done. My friend picked me up at 630 and took me to my hotel and stayed the night. I got very sick from the meds they gave me. Had to go in the next day to get drains out and rapping off and my left side of my neck was all full of blood that had to be aspirated over 7 times. So I got home and chose to stay on the antibiotics for one more week.

My neck is still swollen and my face in numb, My ears hurt and I have numbness that goes up the back of my head. The stitches healed good from what I can tell and I am just hoping I get feeling back and nerves come back in my ears. I read so many bad reports from people saying after years not having pain, I am very unhappy I didnt know it could take that long. Again I could have read up and looked into this more. All in all I am healing and didnt have unreal expectations, my eyes look better! will see how week 7 goes.
He has the qualifications I was looking for.

Mc Neesce