Glad I Did It! - Phoenix, AZ

I had the LSL, liposuction under my chin and laser...

I had the LSL, liposuction under my chin and laser resurfacing. I read everything I could find, both good and bad and am so happy with my results. I had some concern about the numbing shots but with the Valium, I just dozed off through the whole thing. It has turned out to be just what I was looking for with down time of about 6 days and I switched to Extra Strength Tylenol two days after surgery. I've been told by friends that I look refreshed which is what I was going for and I even have friends who are now considering the procedure for themselves and that is probably the greatest testament of all.

Dr. Woods

Dr. Woods and the staff in the Phoenix office are the best and I have nothing but praise for the whole procedure.

you look lovely..very natural..
very nice don't know your age but you don't look order than 60 Good job

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What sort of supplies did you need for an LSL recovery?

I needed cotton swabs, hydrogen peroxide, Aquaphor, Cetaphil Face Wash, Baby shampoo, gauze pads, extra strength Tylenol, an ace bandage and I kept about four bags of frozen lima beans sealed in ziploc bags so I could always have two waiting in the freezer. (I also chose lima beans because I don't like them and I knew I would never get them mixed up with food I might want to cook later with all that freezing and thawing). A recliner, a blanket and several pillows were very helpful, too. It was also nice to have a headscarf or a hoodie to come home in.
you look lovely! I'm glad you had a great experience, too!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

For those of you who have noticed my multiple comments about 'good' results, it is because I am one of the HUGE numbers of UNhappy patients. LSL uses unethical and medically unacceptable practices. My poor opinion of my results was verified by a top plastic surgeon, who agreed that a re-do was necessary. So, I repeat, RESEARCH THIS COMPANY WELL...WISH I HAD!!
I did PLENTY of research if you actually read my post and I repeat, I AM GLAD I DID IT!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hello Gailmail, I too had non existant results in Phoenix recently. A top surgeon also told me I needed a complete re do of a facelift and that the revision the LSL doc offered would not solve the problems...I wrote a lengthy review here only to have it rejected for not posting any photos. Don't know how to upload and have no pics that I think would adequately show the issues anyway. Can we correspond somehow? Would love to talk privately if that's OK with you.