My Journey To a Better Life - Phoenix, AZ

I had my lapband placed 2.5 years ago. I have...

I had my lapband placed 2.5 years ago. I have lost 103 pounds so far. I am at goal. I am at a normal BMI, and I am off all of my Blood Pressure Meds. I have not had any problems with my band or my experience.

My suggestion is do your research so that you will be prepared for the required lifestyle changes. The band is only a tool that will help you lose weight if you follow the rules and do the work. It has not been easy, but the journey has been well worth it! I am the healthiest I have been in years!

Wow!!! You are so pretty. You were pretty before- and I can see that 'glow' before and after. I hope I can achieve results like yours!

Hi Lolo, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Congratulations on your weight loss, you look awesome and have obviously worked very hard at this! If you don't mind sharing, how was your recovery, did you have much pain and downtime? Is there any pain when filling the band?

Doctor Orris

My surgeon is amazing. He is very competent and really seems to care about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Orris and his partners at WLIA.