Goodbye Tittonies! - Phoenix, AZ

Hi everyone! I'm totally new to this site and now...

Hi everyone! I'm totally new to this site and now that I have a surgery date I've been GLUED to these reviews trying to prepare myself for Tuesday.

so since screenings reviews have helped me I figured I should help out the next person by sharing my experience...

So I am a 24 year old mother of two babies, one 18 month old and a 3 month old. I am 5`7" and 140 pounds... My breast size is 32HH.... f*#!$ my life right? I've had big boobs and a tiny ribcage my whole life... It's very painful. I have scoliosis, severe chest spasms, migraines and of course back and shoulder pain. I have been trying to get a reduction for years but my insurance refuses to cover it. So my wonderful husband and parents have decided to pay cash for it...$ 7700. Lame. Lol but it's worth it to all of us. I am so excited to get my super athletic lifestyle. I really miss running and swiming.

I have already done my pre OP appointment with Dr. Bradley Becker in Phoenix AZ and he is SOOOOO NICE. I have complete trust in him and cannot wait for Tuesday! I will update this as soon as I am able! :)

Congratulations! It is wonderful to have so much support from your family! I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday and will be anxious to hear your surgery story. Good luck!!

You are going to feel like a new woman!!  Tuesday is going to be here before you know it!!

I am excited for you and look forward to being on the journey with you:)

I did it! Yay... it’s been 5 days since my...

I did it!

Yay... it’s been 5 days since my surgery and everything is going GREAT! I went in Tuesday morning (i was pretty nervous) and they prepped me, it took about an hour. Then a nurse came in and said they were going to give me a mild sedative to calm my nerves and that it might make my memory a little foggy.... yeah foggy, I passed out cold, i don’t remember S***. I remember saying goodbye to my husband being wheeled out of my room and I was out light a light. I woke up 7 hours later and was being transferred to my dad’s truck and then i was out again and don’t remember anything.

I woke up the following morning and I honestly felt fine. I was sore and tired but nothing extreme. I thought it would have been a lot worse. I did not have drains in and i was wrapped up in gauze... Later in that day i made a trip to my doctor’s office where he pulled off the gauze and told me everything looked great and then told me to take it easy for two weeks. :)

So far everything is looking fine, i have a little drainage on both breasts but he said it was normal and my pain is VERY low (a 2 on a 1-10 scale) and I’m not taking ANY pain meds (the side effects were awful!!)

I LOVE my new boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are soooo tiny! I’m probably going to be a small C cup. I went from a 32 HH to a 32C :)
I am so happy!!! Dr. Becker did a GREAT job :) It seriously is a life changing surgery I cant wait until im a ll healed up!!!!!!!!!

And some MORE great news, my insurance is going to cover the reduction after all, so that saves me about 8,000 bucks :)

I will update again in two weeks :)

Congratulations. Very nice story! I'm glad you are happy!!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I'm still waiting to schedule my surgery day!

Congrats! Sounds like you hit the jackpot!!
San Jose Dermatologist