38 Years Old, 6 Kids, 120lb Weight Loss. Mommy Makeover Deserved. - Phoenix, AZ

Several years after 120 pound weight loss (the...

Several years after 120 pound weight loss (the good old fashioned hard way) and being done having kids, I decided to seek out having a long awaited for mommy makeover. I'm so pleased with my results! Whenever I mention my past physical shape to anyone they always say "I would have never guessed, you look so good!" No regrets whatsoever. My self esteem has improved tenfold.
Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Mommy Makeover community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mommy Makeover community today.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger is very up front and honest about what he can do and what the outcome will be. He takes great pride in his work and cares about how I feel in regards to my results.