Want It Too Bad but So Afraid – Phillippines

I'm 31 years old, mother of two kids (6 y.old and...

I'm 31 years old, mother of two kids (6 y.old and 2 y.old), being an asian, i am flat chested, i wanted to have breast implant since i was 18 years.. but i am afraid of the horror stories i've read...but i really wanted to have BA..because being flat as pancake, i have a very low confidence...and i hate summer where every girls are excited with their bikinis

I am doing great!
500 in my left and 450 in my right. HP silicones
Hi Ella. I totally understand your concerns and I debated several years over whether to do it or not. I'm 48 years old and made a lot of changes in my life this year (left an over controlling husband of 13 years, got a new job and experienced a wonderful feeling of freedom & empowerment.) I vew this time in my life as one for me, and after serious BA research, I decided its now or never. I'm 4 days post op now and my only regret is that I didnt do it sooner. Ive had some discomfort but not pain, and I already love the way I look. I cant wait to go bra shopping, attend my class reunion next month, and get new bathing suits next summer. The boost to my self confidence is already substantial and I feel better about myself than I ever have. My advice would be to look at how you feel about yourself, and if you believe BA would boost your confidence, you should absolutely do it. Its incredible how confidence can change your outlook on so many aspects of your life. Best of luck to you, and let us know what you decide.
Hi caddie, thanks for ur reply. Want i am scared about are the horror stories i've read. Happy healing and glad you are doing great..
I mean, WHAT i am scared about
Do not be afraid. It is exciting! It is a quick surgery, so you aren't out too long. Also the safest and most accurate way to get implants is through small cut under the breast- not through nipple, armpit, or belly button. I was uncomfortable and tight in the chest for 9 days afterward and then I was fine.
Hi Ruebix, how's everything with u? One thing that bothers me is knowing that implants should be replace after 7-10 yrs..and that's another surgery, another recovery period :(
Hi! Yeah that's something I don't like either. It's quicker healing the second time since the pockets are stretched already from what I hear.
Having had my BA 9 days ago....I would say go for it! I love them! Wish I had gone a bit bigger but the recovery is so easy....yeah I'm a little sore in my incision area but nothing too unbearable. I had to have help getting out of bed the first night but that was it. Less than 24 hours after surgery I ran errors with my husband. Wend shopping on day 2....I would say go for it!
Hi am.sknr, how are u now? Hope all is well with you. What many cc's do u got?
****how many cc's do u got?