Super Nervous! - Philadelphia, PA

I am super nervous mostly about the pain and...

I am super nervous mostly about the pain and recovery. I have been waiting about 8 years for this! I am going from excited to i dont want to get this done! Fortunately, I have a really strong support system but it still ultimately is my decision. I am really comfortable with my doctor my friend had amazing results by him but I'm still nervous! . Can I get some positive experiences to help me out!

Today I'm really nervous mostly about the...

Today I'm really nervous mostly about the anesthesia I'm scared of not waking up and I'm feeling selfish doing this since its not needed and I anything happens my kids will be celebrating Christmas without me, trying to be positive

by Christmas you should be fine. You will do great and be so happy ...think of this as your special Christmas present
Thanks for the support!

You are going to do just beautifully!   We are all here to support you and you can count on that!!

Thank u! I appreciate it! Today I'm only worried about the pain and being loopy on pain meds around Christmas for the kids to see me like that.
Thanks for the sipport
Haha I mean support

LOL it's all good:)

Congratulations. I waited 10 years. I had no doubts. I kept thinking about the outcome. Not the process/procedure. I was fortunate. I had a consult on Wed and dr could have haf a slot available on following Tues. I had it on following Thursday. So worth it. Think of the positive To help with the nervousness. I had my TT 3 years ago. I didn't know about this site at the time.I found it after. It helped when I had a BBL done. Keep us updated on your process.
You will do great. I was so scared of it before that I considered backing out but the pain is very manageable and nothing near the pain of giving birth. It's mostly deep cramping and general soreness in your midsection. I have never had a C section and I was not in top shape physically but I found that it was much easier than I thought. The anticipation is the worst part. I found that reading lots of stories on here and especially seeing lots of before and after pics kept my motivation up. Look on my profile at my pics- it's crazy how much I changed! And I was so scared I actually cried going into the operating room! When I woke up, I was so ecstatic to see a new me- I felt like Cinderella. I would do it again for sure! You will be so happy with the transformation- I felt like it was worth all the money, anticipation and stress to finally be able to love my body. If you have waited and wanted this so long, you shouldn't think twice about giving the gift of loving yourself. You can do this!
I'm in Philly too but not scheduled til Feb... who is doing your surgery?
Everything you're feeling is so normal. I felt like leaving the hospital right before the doctor arrived. It's a tough recovery, but the end result is so worth it! I'm 8 weeks post op tomorrow and just went to the gym for the first time. You'll be so happy after the first few weeks.