Anyone knows of a website I can apply for a loan.....And pictures of my Dr's work.

Since the age 18 I wanted a bbl. Last year at 22 I...

Since the age 18 I wanted a bbl. Last year at 22 I decided I was going to get it done, but unfortunatly due to low Hemaglobin I was unable to do it. Finally my blood levels are up!!! and hopefully i will be getting it done!!. Ive selected a dr in philadelphia but i am loving dr Salama's work in FL. I wish I could go down and get it done but it will be too much of a hassle. For that I go to DR and get it done. Atleast I have Family down there! I will be uploading pictures of last year when I first went for my consultation I weighed 190lbs I am 5'4. Now I weigh 165.

Quick update... So I was finally cleared by my Dr...

Quick update... So I was finally cleared by my Dr yay!! And My deposit is down!!! I can't wait. Just a lil scared that I won't get the results I Want :-( but when doing a surgery like this we all need to be realistic. Not everyone is shaped the same so we all won't end up looking the same. Wish me luck. Hopefully I get good results because I'm ready for the weeks of pain after my procedure. Also, my aunt had it done last year and they put a wooden board on her stomach. Has anyone had this done? Or even heard o it?

My BF and I broke up today. He was going to cover...

My BF and I broke up today. He was going to cover the surgery even tho he was against it. My due to this now I have no way of saying for it. I applied for a personal loan but that didnt go to well so now i am looking for a loan. Any information will help. I have saved up $3500 so all I need is $#500 or $4000. Thanks in advance!! :-) TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE.

So i added pictures form my dr's before and after....

So i added pictures form my dr's before and after...and this is the main reason why im selecting this dr....I know this lady and he did and awesome job!!!
Dr Dimario

Thanks hun. Even though I have no idea how imma get the money I can't wait for the remaining 6weeks.... I will definitely post pictures. I'm not camera shy :-) and I feel you. Salama is awesome BUT it's far and I don't feel like flying out and sitting on my new butt for 3 hrs. I have faith in Dr Dimario. I've seen his work on my own family and trust me I wouldn't put my life at risk if I didn't know him and his care.
I am having a BBL with Dr DiMario. Would like to see your results or read about your experience with him and your recovery. Thanks in advance!
I can wait to see you ,,, you know what have the same situation I want have my bbl with DR salama I live in new jersey and is to far for me to go there I have family in Tampa FL but still far for me to go with Dr salama but if everything goes right with you i might do it with your dr. in PA wish you the best good luck....
Inbox me your number do we can talk I was trying to inbox you my number but it wouldn't go through by the way he is up towards northeast Philly
It looks a good size!! Where in Philly is he located? So I can do a consult the same day as the other dr that way i only drive once to Philly :) gas is expensive!!! Lol
I believe I got 750-80O Nd yes I do recommend my doctor he is triple board certify I'm in my mid fortys n I love the work he did he is vey reasonable as well
My first time trying to do the surgery was in August I wasn't going to do a bbl and they were charging me $5000 just for liposuction and butt lift without fat grafting. During my consultation I asked the dr what if the day of surgery i decide to get a bbl how much would it cost me and they said $7000 which also included massages after the surgery. But I wasn't able to do my surgery in august bc of a medical problem. Recently I called The office and made an appointment for April, but my rate stays the same (hopefully less) and since I had previously paid my deposit I select the date I want and they accommodate me. (bc I work 6days a week which 4 of them are 16hr shifts) and i could only be out for 2 weeks at a time on certain days
I'll make sure to keep you posted on how many cc's he's gonna put. Honestly I haven't decided how much I want to put in or if the day of surgery I chicken out (since my bf only thinks I'm getting lipo) if it was my choice I would do 800-1000cc.... How many did you get? And would you recommend your dr? I would like to also do a consultation with him bc your results look good. I know a few PS that I work with in nj but I don't like people in my business and I haven't heard of them doing bbl or know someone that has had it done by one of them. The time I did consult a PS that worked in the same hospital as I did he only wanted to do lipo he didn't want to sculpt me and I want to be sculpted so I would never do it with him lolz
How many cc's did he say he can give you
Oh ok what us he charging if you don't mind me asking if si just say idk
Yea. I really like de salama in Florida but he has nothing available until the end of July. And the trouble of flying and stuff. But I have a few family members that have done it with dr dimario and I like his work.
Good luck to you are you going yours in Philly ?
Hey thanks for the info bannnana the info you provided is not totally incorrect. Dr Eric smith was working @body arts and science(idk if he is still there) and he was doing surgery with dr DiMario. But I spoke to Janet (the female dr. Which she is not a dr. She is physical therapy or something like that) and I told her that if I am investing my $$$$ into this I do not want dr smith touching me (no offense to him but he is NOT certified as a PS he is a GYN) my bf also spoke to dr DiMario and he assured him that he himself was doing the surgery. Thanks for the look out tho. I tell everyone te same thing to make sure you do your homework. Make sure the dr you select is certified.
I apolize this was not the ace that I went to the place is located on south street Nd I think the one that Bella us talking Bout is on Aramingo Ave . Again I apolize for the wrong info this place that Bella is talking about us calked body Nd arts the one that I went to is Medspa regardless I still will say to please do research research
ok thank u....
hey wat the doc first name because am thinkin about doing a conslut with them...
@terrain his name is Carmen Dimario. The number to their office is 215-886-4800. When you call ask for Erica. She is very nice and will accommodate you with whatever you need.
@ terrain Nd @ bellabigbutt I went there Erica is a nice lady Nd so is dr.erica good which is a Gyn wen I went I was seen by the female doctor that has nothing to do with bbl she has knowledge but is not a bc ps I was then charged 50 for the office fee then was told to come back Nd see the doctor that will do my bbl by the name of Eric smith no middle name ok wen I went he too had this knowledge that I felt comfortable with then I was told that he was train by dr. Markmann I asked him due his credentials asked if he was board certifie Nd he said no but I got the best training .... Well I decided to do my homework he is from bluebell pa Nd him too is a Gyn doctor by the way this place was going by the name of Medspa on south street girls do your homework make sure you pick a board certify surgeon please stay safe do your reviews please ...... Lana
Lolz I know. I hear him now " what are you doing?? Why are you doing that?" lmao i refuse to tell him my surgery date or where I'm staying until after the procedure is done!!! hopefully everything turns out great bc if not you know I'll have to hear it for the rest of my life!!
@pink Lynn. You are so lucky you have someone to go to. The doctor in Philly does a great job and he is double board certified which dr's credentials is important to me (bc my bf is a dr and he doesnt want me to do it, last time is was going to do it in August he called up my PS and said if you touch her I sue you. So nobody wants to touch me :( lolz) I finally convinced him to let me do it and he agreed on this PS bc of his certification. He even spoke to him and goes to all my visits and requested to be in the OR with me ( problem is he only think in getting Lipo he doesn't know about the BBL) the good thing is he works so much that imma speak to his staff and make sure the day of my surgery he is fully booked so he won't be able to go with me :)olz. And that but some way I looked thinner naked when I was that weight but if you were to see me in clothes you would be like dammmm ginnnna!!!! Lolz
OMG!!!! Your bf called and threatened them??? Thats crazy! One one hand you got the inside scoop on things because your bf is a dr. on the other hand he don't want you to get it done because he a dr....LOL I know everything will work out in your favor...especially if you make sure he's booked on you sx date...The last thing you need is to wake up and not have the fat transfered...lol. Keep my posted!
Hey Bella...I'm in Philly, but I decided to go to Dr. Salama only because i have someone to go with me to help me, but there are def some great P.S. here...wish you all the luck and keep us posted! Oh and you def don't look like you're 190 in your before pic
Good luck. Thatthat's the day after my birthday
Thank you star!! Im soo excited hoping june 28 arrives very fast!!!
Im sorry ladies. I was trying to type this fast while at work so my Iphone makes me sound like I am illiterate... So im going to try this again so people can understand lolz!!

I am doing Dr Demario. I have a few family members that have done it with him and I see good results. But I also have to be realistic and keep in mind that not two people are the same so my outcomes might be different. He is double board certified plastic surgeon and as an employee in the medical field that looks great on my resume when it comes to selecting a DR!!! Lol. Thanks ladies!!! I pray everyday that I will be able to get this procedure done and that everything turns out okay and that at the end of all the pain and stress I love my results!!