Don't Know Yet! Too Soon to Tell! - Philadelphia, PA

It has been two weeks since I had my treatment. I...

It has been two weeks since I had my treatment. I loved every minute of it and found no pain at all. Now I am worried that since I didn't feel much, that maybe it won't work for me. I only felt one jolt around the forehead that sent an electric shock to my scalp. I don't see any difference other than a tighter feeling along the jawline. That was my main concern too, the starting of the jowls and a little sag under the chin.

I had a full face treatment and I am hoping that I didn't waste my $4000. I would love to hear comments from those of you who are having positive results.

I was told that this would last years and maybe then I would be willing to do it again.
I wonder if the price will come down in years to come!! I will try to remember to come here and post my results and praying that they come.

Is there a doctor here that can answer that question about not feeling much and maybe it didn't work for me! Thanks

Looks like more wrinkles and creases on forehead

It has been 3 weeks now and I just feel a little tightening around the jaw and neck area, but no visible results. What I am seeing is wrinkles on my forehead that I never had before and this crease that is going between my brows, where the 11's would be, but it is a straight line across. What is going on? Will this go away and I am wondering if I should call my doctor. It is almost like my forehead dropped instead of lifted. I am very depressed over this since I had no wrinkles there at all.

Still haven't seen a change, going on 5 weeks

It will be five weeks tomorrow and I still haven't noticed any new changes. I just feel the overall tightening around the neck and jaw area. My smile lines seem to be diminishing though, so that is a good thing. The wrinkles that are showing up on my forehead are still there, but only there when I bend or look down. When I look straight on, I don't see them, and I never had them before so I am concerned about that. I don't have to go back to my doctor until May. I don't see a reason to have to go in to have her look at my forehead just yet. So that is it for now. I sure hope my forehead lifts my brows. Still haven't noticed that yet. More to come.

Don't really see much change yet

It has been 2 months now and I still haven't noticed any great changes. I have the slight jowling that is still there. My neck feels tighter and my skin looks smoother, but nothing else. I sure hope I didn't throw away $4000. I looked at a picture I took before the treatment and I think I look the same. I am getting very discouraged and depressed. I know they say the changes occur around the 3 month but that doesn't help! I feel like an idiot that I did this! Very depressed!!

Great

Hi. Did you get any meds/drugs prior to treatment? Where did you get your procedure? Two months out is kinda early for results isn't it? Hard but try to be patient. I bet you will see results soon. Good luck!
Hi, It is 6 weeks for me now and don't notice anything with my brows. No lifting yet and I am getting discouraged. Like I said before, I see more lines on the forehead and I never had this before. Maybe I should contact them and go in and let them look at me. I honestly can't see anything, but maybe the photos will tell me. I didn't take any meds before hand and it didn't bother me at all. I am still hoping that this works for me.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I have attached a link to some information from our Doctor's Q&A's on How Long Does It Take to See Ulthera Results?

Definitely keep us updated on how everything is going.