Tummy Tuck - Philadelphia, PA

I'll be 31 on Friday. I have 3 girls and with...

I'll be 31 on Friday. I have 3 girls and with those beautiful girls came 3 c-sections. My tummy is gone. My skin is saggy and its such a downer. I had breast augmentation done 2 yrs ago around this time and I am very happy with my results. It was a birthday gift to myself. Now its time to work on my tummy. Another birthday gift for myself.

I want my confidence back and I want that "beach body". I have my first consult on March 9th. I am very excited. Im using the same surgeon i used before. He was really good and I was very satisfied with the work he did and the staff. They were very helpful. I will post more info after my first consult.

Well Ladies, I just returned home from my initial...

Well Ladies, I just returned home from my initial consultation and I must say I am happy. My surgery is scheduled for April 26th and I am so excited.

Well...I had my pre-op visit friday and everything...

Well...I had my pre-op visit friday and everything seems to be coming together. Can't believe its 10 days til my surgery. Im so excited but Im starting to get very nervous too. I still have some things to get done before my surgery. I will post pics soon.

I can't believe in 4 days it will be surgery day...

I can't believe in 4 days it will be surgery day for me. Im still excited but my nerves are starting to set in. Im still trying to get everything in order before then. I plan to get all my daughters hair braided so i wont have to deal with it for a while. They just happen to have picture day on my surgery and they really want to get their picture taken. I was gonna keep them home from school that day but I guess not. Its starting to feel real. Im really having a problem b/c I take Ibuprofen 800 for my bad headaches and back pain from the 3 epidurals I had from 3 c-sections and I can't take aspirin a week before surgery. My headaches haven't bothered me for a while and now that I cant take aspirin, my head has been hurting everyday. Im so tempted to take one but i know I can't. I bought the CVS brand of Tylenol 500mg but it is not working at all. Can't wait til this is finally over. Well...time for me to get up and get my day started. My next post will probably be the night before surgery. Later Ladies....

Wow I can't believe tomorrow is the day. Around...

Wow I can't believe tomorrow is the day. Around this time tomorrow I will be in surgery. Doesn't seem real yet. Im getting some last minute cleaning and washing done. Less than 24hrs to go. YAY!!!

Well Tummy Tuckers, I am officially on the flat...

Well Tummy Tuckers, I am officially on the flat side. I DID IT!!! Im in pain right now a little but im feeling much better. When i was in recovery I threw up before I left the hospital then I threw up again as soon as I got home. When i say that was PAINFUL, I mean it was painful. On top of that, they gave me the patch behind my ear and some IV meds for nausea but it didnt work. I feel much better now. I go back to see my PS today at 3:00. hope all goes well. Thanks everyone for all the well wishes. Time to take my meds in a few. I made the mistake of cutting my pill up and it wasnt effective at all. u best believe I wont do that again. Going back to bed. Night All!!!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Wow! Your results look great. Ive been wanting a tummy tuck for a while. I live in bucks county, pa and was looking for a good plastic surgeon for tummy tucks. I came upon dr. Bottger's website also. I was very impressed with the before and after pics and the fact that he had quite a few black clients on his site also. Your scar looks amazing. I go on some sites and see some pretty scary looking scars. The pis that i have seen on dr. bottger's site, the tummy tuck scars look great. Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for making my decision so much easier for dr. bottger.
Wow!beautifull!I'm so glad for you.hope you you doing well.
hello how is everything going with your new tummy, i get my tummy tuck surgery done by Dr. Bottger on March 7th... i am so excited and nervous, i found myself tryna talk myself out of getting it done and when i come on here it motivates me again..
Hi erythbaby! If you don't mind... How much is your surgery and what are you getting done?
hello philychick sorry for just getting back to u but im getting a tummy tuck done
Phillychick - I had a consult with Dr. Bottger and was quoted 9-10k. This would have included the lipo. After reading the reviews on this site, I visited J. Saunders in Delaware. I couldn't believe that he cost have the price. It was his demeanor and my comfort level that made me decide to go through the procedure with him. I am now 5 days post op and can say that I could not have picked a better surgeon. My incision is ridiculously low (thank God) and I have hardly any swelling or bruising. I give this credit to Dr. J. Saunders as he is truly an artist at work.
Hi Gift to Me, Was your TT done by J Saunder or Dr Bottger?
I'm sorry...lol. lipo my phone has that auto word thing...sorry.. I called and they quoted me 7000 for the surgery plus additional for fees. She said around 9-10 grand.
lol its ok...That auto thing happens to me all the time. I didnt op to get lipo. I wish I did b/c now I have a flat stomach with love handles. He did tell me that he did a little lipo around my belly but i didnt pay for it. That was nice of him.
Hi Smiley777! You look awesome! Did you have loping and if so where?
Hi phillychick. I dont really understand ur question? Did u mean looping? if so what would that look like?
And thank you for the compliment..i feel great
Thank you, thank you, Smiley777!! You look great!! I am excited now about going forward with Dr. Bottger. My hairstylist had a breast reduction done by him and she has been super-pleased, and would not go to anyone else. Thank you for writing back and posting pictures. You put my mind at ease. Blessings to you, and I'll post about my TT journey soon.
Thank u....and ur welcome. So glad i was able to help in some way. Keep in touch and i cant wait to see ur results...good luck on ur journey
Hi LCN, My surgery went well. I was in major pain for about a week. I didnt have a pain pump, i took percocet. The drains were the worst part b/c they are just in the way and the removal was even worse but It was all worth it. I got mines remove about a week after surgery. I havent posted in a long time just been real busy. I am def happy with my results. I am more confident about my body. I forgot all about posting pic but I will post pics since u asked. If u have anymore questions or want more info, send me a message and I will def get back to u as soon as possible.
Hi Smiley777,

I was interested in your post because I hope to have my TT done by Dr. Bottger. How did it end up for you? I did not see any pictures or more updates. Are you happy with his work?

Thank you so much.
Thanks Sue!!
thinking of you today and sending prayers your way! Good Luck
Thinking of you and sending you you good luck vibes!
Congrats on your upcoming procedure. Keep us posted on your journey. See you on the flat side!
Thanks pinkvegas12, I can't wait
I have my first consult with same doctor next week and curious what to expect. Are his rates set or are they negotiable?
Hi Gift_to_me, I really like him and his staff. They are very nice. Christie and Mary Jo really are nice people. They take u to the exam room and u put on a cute pinkish/orange gown. They doctor comes in and depending on your procedure he accesses what needs to be done. For me, he looked at how much fat and skin i had around my abdomen. He said I didnt have much fat but alot of skin which shocked me. I think his rates are based on how much fat u have around ur stomach. While I was in the waiting room I heard one of the staff members talking on the phone explaining the cost of a tummy tuck. She said to the person that it was around 7k and that wasnt including the hospital fee or anesthesia. But honestly im really not sure if his rates are set or not. I hope this helps u. Plz keep us informed after ur consult.
well, im glad ur back on the schedule and you'll soon be on the other side too. Im sure ur girls were very happy with the party. I will probably post before and after pics after i have my surgery. But im def gonna take alot of pics from different angles so everyone can see. I hope I get good results. I have a dentist appt in the morning so i am going to bed. I'll def keep posting. ...Later