34 Yrs. Old Need and Want to Lose This Excess Fat :/ - Philadelphia, PA

I weigh 220 and am 5'4 I really feel so overweight...

I weigh 220 and am 5'4 I really feel so overweight. I just want to look and feel healthier. I'm so confused because one minute I say ok I'm doing it I can't wait and then the next I'm not so sure if I want to go through it. I'm scared of the risks! And counting calories is kinda hard for me. Is it worth it?

Backing out!!

I am all over the place have been crying non stop because I'm so confused. I think that I will be backing out and just push myself that much harder with the same diet as now and in the gym. I'm scared of the risks that are involved and I feel like my body is telling me something. I've been stuck in my room for the past three days stressing and analyzing everything. I don't think i'm ready to have this surgery. Have any of you felt this way? Do you think the doctor will give me more time?
Agreeing with the others, take your time and you have to be sure it's what you want, not the surgery...but not to be fat anymore. For me I just found it too hard to continue being overweight, I never feel well, and that's enough incentive to swap for the things I really like, candy in front of the TV at night, lots of butter. I'm hoping it will be worth it to be able to have a full life again. Maybe your weight doesn't bother you as much as mine bothers me? If you would prefer to have your social life and do the things you like to being slim then I would say it's definitely not for you. But there are many other things you can try, no solution is the easy way out. Good luck.
I have seen too many people have major problems after surgery. I don't want to live my life that way. I'm choosing a healthier life. I am going to be slim because I'm going to work my ass off to achieve it, but I will not limit myself to not having the option to have a social life. I want to enjoy life and I will!
hi!! im in the process as well! i will be following ur journey!! good luck!!!

Every one seems nice so far.