36. Philadelphia, PA

Had a modified wedge this morning. So far so good....

Had a modified wedge this morning. So far so good. I have 9 free days for rest and I'm definitely going to take it. No long walks, only laying down and walking around the house.
Bleeding is already slowing down.
I had general anesthesia, which at the beginning I didn't want, cause I've been reading many reviews and I thought it's not necessary. But my doctor is doing under it so that's what it was. And I don't regret a single bit. It's so much more easier and less stressful.
Procedure lasted an hour. When I woke up, I was in recovery room for 40ish minutes. Started to feel pain, on the scale 1-10,was 4. So the nurse gave me one Tylenol. That helped immediately.
You will need someone to give you a ride. I couldn't even get the procedure done without giving the number of my escort. So any place that would not care about you after the procedure, to me is shady.
After 3 hours in the house I started having some sharp pain. I took one oxycodon. Waited for at be an hour, still in pain so took another. That helped completely. I fell asleep.
Also forgot to say that they gave me an ice pack which I'm using on and off in periods. Helps.
It's 7 pm and I started feeling slight burning, so I took one oxycodon. Feeling good. Icing at the moment and no blood.
Urination is also totally Ok. Though it will burn but it's fine. I always change the gaze and put neosporan on it. Also keep it dry after urination but don't wipe, just tuck.
I'm taking Bactrim 2 per day.
My advice to you is, please don't be guided by the price mainly. Don't go to a gynecologist. Wait a bit longer and save an extra grand or whatever. This is a one time thing and you should not play with your body and health.
I'm adding a before photo. And will take a pic every day.

Day one

Day two

Day 3

Day 4

Month after the procedure

Bumps are still here. Not sure what to think. For the money I payed and for Dr experience, job should have been done better, I think.

One month

6 months after

So all has healed. I wish my doctor did what she said she'll do! I wanted a wedge and this is trim. My labia is bumpy and uneven. But still better than before. I would not recommend her to anyone and for $4,500.00 she should have done a better job.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon