Day 5 of 1st Tray - Philadelphia, PA

So I am on my 5th day with my first tray. The...

So I am on my 5th day with my first tray. The first 3 days were OMG! My mouth was so sore from the edges and the tightness. I couldnt bite down or sleep or anything. Im finally getting used to it. Well as you can see in my pics I have a gap. I had traditional braces when I was a teen obviously I didnt take care of what I was supposed to do and my gap came back. I wanted to close it again but now that I am in the professional world I do not want metal in my mouth during interviews and meetings. So far I can see and feel a difference with the invisalign. The gap of course haven't moved yet but my bottom teeth are starting shift. Oh amd before I forget I had to get 16 attachments. (Attachments are these little resin buttons that go on your teeth to help them move in to place.) My two front teeth has 2 buttons on them I have a ridge on one of my bottom. Ill have more to say in a few weeks. Oh and before I forget I have 23 trays which is supposed to be in for 2 years but hopefully the time is shorter.

week 2 of 4th tray

So far so good!!! The progress is going well. Haven't had any trouble invisalign wise just on payments but that will all work out in the end. So I am on my 4th tray I will be going into my 5th next tuesday (18th of March). I am adding a picture of my progress so far...I see a bit of a difference. The top left is my first tray and the bottom right is my current.

2nd Day tray 5!!!

kinda behind but im back on track!!! all of my financial things are taken care of so i can continue my treatment....unfortunately i am a month behind so i just started tray 5 yesterday (4/22/14) I had my tray 4 in for 2 extra weeks. but it didnt effect anything because i still stuck to my routine! Heres a pic of tray 5

1st n 5th tray

tray 8

So today is my first day of tray 8! Im definitely seeing the progress. My gap is slowly closing from the bottom up and my bottom teeth are starting to straighten up more. I really dont have much to say other than that

Half way through...on Tray 14

I just started Tray 14 this week! I am a lil pass half way through (out of 23) Im excited because I am really starting to see progress! here's a pic. the gap is slowly closing it looks closed with the invaslign on but its still there but it is closing.

tray 16 out of 23