Hi all, We'll I made my schedule tt, 1/13/14,...

Hi all,
We'll I made my schedule tt, 1/13/14, waited a long time for this. I had Brest reduction in 1983, when I was 26. It changed my life, and gave me so much confidence, I would encourage anyone to do it, it's really worth it, Best decision I made! It is wonderful to see all your comments, stories, and advise! I enjoy all of you. Looking forward to being a part of the "flat side"
I am in the Lehigh valley area in pennsylvania
Good morning what dr are u going to can I please have the number that sounds like a good deal.

Me

Date

January 20, 2014 tt date
Glad to hear you got a fixed date now hun

Beach

Beach

Stevie, who have you decided to use? Are you going to Mexico?
I am using p/s from Allentown PA, highly recommend by friends.
ah very good, well talk to ya on the flat side!!!!

Pre op

So, pre-op called this morning, I go 1/8 already had blood work in November so I'm good there. Got most of my supplies rented a recliner with lift, it reclines all the way down for sleeping.
I sat in it and it feels really comfortable. Had dream that I had tt, when I looked down it looked the same, I said what no drains lol!, must be on my mind all the time.
Hurry up January 20.
Stevie, congrats on your upcoming TT... Wishing you all the best!!
Thanks Chica! Good to know all my tt sisters are here with me! :)
Stevie, I am so happy for you, you are going to be so pleased when it is all said and done. Very smart move with that lift chair, you will be really happy to have that. Lol, if your tummy's the same after surgery you make sure to let us know ok? Not! It'll be fine and you'll be incredibly happy and amazed at your new shape. You've got support here my friend, your very own cheerleaders :)

Counting down

Pre op tomorrow @ 12:30, will be going everything, omg it's getting close!
It'll be here before you know it! See you on the flat side. :)
I'm scheduled on Jan 21st! Lots of luck. I'm counting down with you. :-)
Good luck. Drink lots of water right up until the night before. I truly believe it helped me. Also, I ate very light the day before. My last meal was shrimp cocktail. I honestly had no nausea.

Monday @ 11:30

Hi ladies,
Hospital called today, said I'm to be there Monday @11:30. I'm so tired off worrying I just want it to be over, it has snuck up on me, 35 years in the wanting, well, I'm getting it now my sisters! :)
Omg,,, is it really going to happen! I'm pretty calm, but I feel that old familiar pang in the pit of my stomach. Very excited and nervous, I have complete faith in my p/s. He is wonderful! So, ladies I'll see you all on the flat side, ((((hugs)))))
Hugs back to you!!!
Wooohoo, tomorrow's the big day! Good luck and post an update as soon as you can! Happy healing hun.

The tummy

Here it is ladies!

Not much to say, it kinda says it all.;)

Tummy

Well ladies here it is, kinda says it all. ;)
Had a rough night...today I better. I got up with supervision only using a walker.. I'm amazed at my flat tummy ... will post soon. Thank you all for your words of wisdom and support!
Tb do nice to see you on the flat side
Ditto!

2days post

Here is the new mw, I will update w/ new pics as I go
happy healing
Hoping you heal quickly and completely
Happy healing

Drains out

Hi all,
Had post op today, one week today! And drains out yay!,,, doing well, cutting back on Percocet walking pretty straight.
But doing a little too much walking wears me out, so I'm on my loft recliner relaxing. Pain is more @ the incision line now! Will be posting new pics this week, hope everyone is well

((((((( hugs)))))))

Drains out

I forgot to tell all of you, mu ps took off 20 pounds!
Great news !!!
Well done Stevie baby! Happy healing to you

7 days post op

Omg looking fantastic my hunny
Thanks ;)

Photos

Some old some new

Pics

LOOK AT YOU !!!!! I knew youd look awesome. I am so happy for you !! Cant wait to see more pictures.
Thanks Donna! You look so good,too! I read where your back to work, how's it going? I'm 11 days po now, prob going back in mid- February, did I tell you the doc took off 20 lbs! Wow, unreal,
WOW ! And I thought my 14 pounds was alot. I bet you feel great !!! IM so happy for you !!

A little opening

So, today I noticed this area was a little,sore and open called ps, but closed do to snow storm will call back tomorrow. The nurse said neosporin and ban dais which I'm doing and it has closed up pretty good

Open

Bandaid
You look great!
You are looking incredible ! So happy for you !
Your doing real good sweetie

18 days post op

Still swollen, but theses jeans fit me totally different! Yay
You look amazing!! Please post more pics as you heal, your a lucky girl to be on the flat side. I can't wait. My tummy is a mess!
Thank you new! I love and more pics coming. When are you having yours?
OMG! What an amazing transformation....it's only gonna get better as the swelling goes away and your give your body time to heal. As another TT sister, I know how life changing it is SAVOR your new FLAT belly....you'll be strutting yourself on a beach somewhere soon. LOL My b@@bs are being lifted in 4 days...... I am very excited (Healing hugs to you). LLB

3 Week Post Op Today

More pics

3weeks today, feeling really good, getting a lot of energy back looking forward to going out and going back to work!
Looking good! I always look forward to your updates -- what a change!
Awww! Thanks so much, I really appreciate that. ;)
I am SO HAPPY for you!! I know the burden of carrying around all that skin....you look amazing!! Please continue to post pics and keep us updated. You're an inspiration!

23 Days Post

A collage of pictures
Hey there stevie1girl, do you have any picture updates for us?
Posting update!
Wow you look amazing. .... it helps to see pic i am praying for the same results on Mar 5

New!

Fantastic hunny
Emma! Thanks sweetie :)
You look amazing. I swear your before and after pics have to be the most drastic results I've seen I'm tummy tucks on this site. So happy for you :)

More pics 6 weeks "almost"

I still can't believe I did it! Yay me
Looking good. Big difference in the before and after pics. I am sure you are happy with your results! Happy Healing!
Thanks Pam, I am loving life right now! Sometimes a get a peak from the side when I'm at work, and I think to myself "who's that" lol
You're looking really good!! How are you feeling at this point? Are you still swelling much? Mine is in 9 days and I'm so excited, but I have a college graduation to go to 8 weeks later.

Me

Starting workout! at least I don't have to worry about nasty blubber getting in my way!

Before and after

You look amazing I hope I look as good as you 2 months post op. Congrats!
Thanks it means a lot to me!
I can't stop looking at your pictures you look GREAT!! I Sooo scared of what I look like I still have everything wrapped around me. I think I'm ALOT bigger at the top :/ I go get re wrapped and cleaned on Tuesday I guess that will be the day I see myself. Really scared.

Work cloths

I love wearing fitted cloths again! So nice to be able to just button, then sit with no muffintop.

Another

Wow what a transformation!! You look wonderful.

8 weeks tomorrow 3/20

How are YOU doing?? You look great !
I am doing really good! No complaints, feeling wonderful!
You look fantastic and it seems like you had a really good surgery and recovery! Nice! :)

Almost 10 weeks

10weeks

Getting flatter, note gallbladder scar, used to up a lot higher, :)

Side by side

Some more

You look amazing
WOWwwww!!!! Totally changed your body!!! Amazing results. Welcome to the flat side :-)..Im seven weeks post op and this was the best decision ever. :-)
Thanks so much TTLatina, I love my new "me" my ps took off 20 pounds!

11weeks post Op

In jeans

Your transformation is stunning! Love all of the pictures. How is your scar healing?
It's doing really well! Thank you for the compliment, I still cannot believe I actually did it ;)
Wow looking at your results just got me so excited...my stomach looks like yours without me holding it in....I pray that my results are great just like yours...your PS did an awesome job!!!Congrats on your journey!!!!

New

As you all can see Tummy Tuck defiantly worth it!

Another one!

Your results are really amazing! I pray mine are as good!
Your Timmy is looking amaze balls hunny!! It's fab journey isn't it
It really is a very cool journey! Thanks so much sweetie!

old photo

Wow, you look fabulous!:)
Thanks so much! I'm walking on air
See the bandaid, they worked good b/c they were breathable and wide so it covered a big area, i put the ointment onto the bandaid then applied it to the area

3 months today!

A little more swelling has been happening throughout this last month.
From what I've been told the 3 month mark has more swelling after that it starts to subside.

Before and after

My operation is tomorrow the 21st i'm hoping for same results as yours :-)
You will do great! Rest and take your pain meds as prescribed, drink water I drank a lot of smoothies, with pineapple, bananas, and mixed berries, really good for healing, keep us updated and we will see you on the "flat side"
Thanks soo much for answering and i will drink lots of water i'll see you on the flat side i will post some pics when i get better thanks again. :-)

New

Thank you all so much! The support we get from one another is priceless! I think we should all feel proud of ourselves, we are tough gals! :)
Here! Here!!! *ps: you look beautiful as always!!!
You look amazing! :)

4months post

Side by side
OH. MY. GOSH! THAT'S INCREDIBLE! The work of your surgeon is outstanding and the effort you have put in post op has taken his results to another level. Wow!
Wow... you look amazing!
Wow!!! you look sooo good congratulations!

Time line

your tummy looks excellent!
U look amazing I also have a gallbladder scar so I can't wait to see how mine looks after!! Totally worth it!! U must be thrilled!!!
Thank you! You will love the "new you"

7 months post tummy tuck

Hello my tt sisters,

It's been a while since I have up-dated, it's 7 months, and love love love my new tummy.
We put in a pool, I love floating in the pool in my bikini! Life is good! Hope you all are well.
Hello, Stevie1girl, I hope all is well with you! I just wanted to quickly check in to let you know that my consultation with Dr. Wojcik is coming up, and I am excited. I want to find out how you are healing. I have read other ladies' posts about numbness on and near their incisions. Any information about this or post surgery interactions that you have had with the doctor would be helpful. I look forward to hearing form you. Thanks!
I just came across your profile & your before & afters are amazing!! I go for my pre-op on Monday 9/22 & I am scheduled for BR (which got approved by my insurance) & a TT with MR & lipo of flanks on 10/7. I hope my results are as good as yours since my belly is similar to your before pics. If you dont mind may I ask what your before surgery height & weight was? Thanks in advance!! :)
Thank you! How are you doing? Have you posted any pics? Before my weight was 180 I'm 5'4. Now 155

81/2 months post

Hello all my tummy tuck sisters!

I have been doing great! Swelling is just about gone! Yay

New pics

OMG, your transformation is AMAZING! You must be SO happy that you finally did this. SO happy for you. Incredible results. You are a new you.
Thank you so much! I am so happy!

Some more

New
Hello Stevie1girl, I hope all is well! I still am marveling over your results! I left a message in your inbox. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks! :-)))
Hello, Stevie1girl, I sent you an email today. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Hello, Stevie1girl, I sent an email to your inbox about my consultation with Dr. Wojcik. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Dr. Wojcik Allentown PA

My ps Is amazing! Not only is he an artist, he is compassionate, listens, I would recommend, him to anyone!