Hi all, We'll I made my schedule tt, 1/13/14,...

Hi all,
We'll I made my schedule tt, 1/13/14, waited a long time for this. I had Brest reduction in 1983, when I was 26. It changed my life, and gave me so much confidence, I would encourage anyone to do it, it's really worth it, Best decision I made! It is wonderful to see all your comments, stories, and advise! I enjoy all of you. Looking forward to being a part of the "flat side"

Me

Date

January 20, 2014 tt date

Beach

Beach

Pre op

So, pre-op called this morning, I go 1/8 already had blood work in November so I'm good there. Got most of my supplies rented a recliner with lift, it reclines all the way down for sleeping.
I sat in it and it feels really comfortable. Had dream that I had tt, when I looked down it looked the same, I said what no drains lol!, must be on my mind all the time.
Hurry up January 20.

Counting down

Pre op tomorrow @ 12:30, will be going everything, omg it's getting close!

Monday @ 11:30

Hi ladies,
Hospital called today, said I'm to be there Monday @11:30. I'm so tired off worrying I just want it to be over, it has snuck up on me, 35 years in the wanting, well, I'm getting it now my sisters! :)

The tummy

Here it is ladies!

Not much to say, it kinda says it all.;)

Tummy

Well ladies here it is, kinda says it all. ;)

2days post

Here is the new mw, I will update w/ new pics as I go

Drains out

Hi all,
Had post op today, one week today! And drains out yay!,,, doing well, cutting back on Percocet walking pretty straight.
But doing a little too much walking wears me out, so I'm on my loft recliner relaxing. Pain is more @ the incision line now! Will be posting new pics this week, hope everyone is well

((((((( hugs)))))))

Drains out

I forgot to tell all of you, mu ps took off 20 pounds!

7 days post op

Photos

Some old some new

Pics

A little opening

So, today I noticed this area was a little,sore and open called ps, but closed do to snow storm will call back tomorrow. The nurse said neosporin and ban dais which I'm doing and it has closed up pretty good

Open

Bandaid

18 days post op

Still swollen, but theses jeans fit me totally different! Yay

3 Week Post Op Today

More pics

3weeks today, feeling really good, getting a lot of energy back looking forward to going out and going back to work!

23 Days Post

A collage of pictures

New!

More pics 6 weeks "almost"

I still can't believe I did it! Yay me

Me

Starting workout! at least I don't have to worry about nasty blubber getting in my way!

Before and after

Work cloths

I love wearing fitted cloths again! So nice to be able to just button, then sit with no muffintop.

Another

8 weeks tomorrow 3/20

Almost 10 weeks

10weeks

Getting flatter, note gallbladder scar, used to up a lot higher, :)

Side by side

Some more

11weeks post Op

In jeans

New

As you all can see Tummy Tuck defiantly worth it!

Another one!

old photo

3 months today!

A little more swelling has been happening throughout this last month.
From what I've been told the 3 month mark has more swelling after that it starts to subside.

Before and after

4months post

Side by side

Time line

Dr. Wojcik Allentown PA

My ps Is amazing! Not only is he an artist, he is compassionate, listens, I would recommend, him to anyone!

your tummy looks excellent!
U look amazing I also have a gallbladder scar so I can't wait to see how mine looks after!! Totally worth it!! U must be thrilled!!!
Thank you! You will love the "new you"
AWESOME!!!
((((((Hugs)))))))
Looking fab hunny fab x
Thanks sweetie!
You look amazing!
Whoa!! Fantastic change. You go girl!!!
OH. MY. GOSH! THAT'S INCREDIBLE! The work of your surgeon is outstanding and the effort you have put in post op has taken his results to another level. Wow!
Thank you so much!
Wow... you look amazing!
Wow!!! you look sooo good congratulations!
FABULOUS!
Wow! Your PS did an amazing job! Your super flat... 20lbs off- that's insane!! So happy for you! Congrats girl!
Thank you Scorpio! I feel wonderful! Never thought this would be possible! :)
WOW stevie1girl thank you so much for sharing your journey you look amazing I'm almost 3 weeks post op from TT and I feel really good, I was wondering how such a big ugly scar was going to ever smooth out again seeing you have renewed my confidence. I have just started to massage and treat with warm pack to help the swelling and I'm starting to see a difference. This is the best thing I have ever did for my self and it is amazing how taking the down time to get through it has been liberating. Sometime I feel guilty because I have never took this much time for myself and God knows I don't have a selfish bone in my body but I'm so use to servicing everyone else's needs. This feels really strange but it's good... I'm so inspired by you I may even consider my breast and arm lift in the future:)))
If you don't mind me asking what products did you use on your scar? I'm currently using triple antibiotic ointment and vitamin e oil. Thank you
Thank you Denise! My ps told me that Mederma, it's fabulous!
Do the breasts too if you can! Thanks for your kind words! ((((((Healing hugs))))))))
Looking super super flat
thanks sweetie I'm feeling really really good how are you
Looking awesome!!! I did breast reduction 20 years ago and would recommend it to anyone. Your TT looks amazing. I hope mine turns out as good as yours!!
Thanks funky, I also did Brest reduction 30 years ago I was 26 and it was the best decision, next to this tummy tuck:)
You look amazing!