One Day Post Op - Philadelphia, PA

This experience has been a piece of cake. I have a...

This experience has been a piece of cake. I have a strong pain tolerance, so I knew I would do fine. I haven't taken any pain meds since surgery. It just feel like soar muscles and not even that bad, I hardly feel anything. I don't have much of anything to say about the experience, because that was a piece of cake too. I made it about 15 minutes early and was processed on time, everyone was pleasant and friendly. I went to sleep laughing, then woke up HAPPY WITH A FAT A$$. But I will continue to post pics as my days or weeks progress.

As I mentioned in another post. After looking at...

As I mentioned in another post. After looking at my results over and over with the garment off, I'm not totally happy with the results. The is a volume difference but I don't see a big change. I still have concave inperfections on both cheeks and my waist isn't as defined as I hoped. I hope I still need healing time to get max results because I'm only three days in. I have to say, my butt don't look as great as other women on the site.

This is how my butt look in a dress. This is the...

This is how my butt look in a dress. This is the look I wanted! I was hoping for an awesome shape other than my original one, but what I have is great! My butt is fuller than it was. Its just not that video vixen shape that everyone want, thats not what I wanted. It looks like the more I heal the better it will look! I tried to locate the before dress to put on for so yall can see the results, but I can't find it in my closet, so I put on another dress.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

As I stated previously, everyone was pleasant and Dr. Gabay answered all my questions with patience. I had to go back the day after surgery to check site and change dressings, Dr. Gabay and two other women was assessing me. I had no wait time! They called me in for processing I think 5 min to my surgery time. All was great! I just hope I retain the majority of my fat transfer.

How is it going UpperDarby?
how are u makin out hun???
Congrats Upper Darby! You look great. Hope you're staying dry with all this rain! Don't forget, you are still healing!! I've seen a lot of pics and the changes happen daily. I'm in southwest so I understand what you are going through with the stupid comments. I'm looking at getting the BBL, but don't want the "video ho" look. I'm split between Gabay, Jimerson, and Salema. I think Jimerson does good work, but may draw too much attention. If possible, please post more pre-op pics. It's hard to see the changes because there isn't much to compare. The black garment also makes it hard to see. Stay Beautiful!
Hi upper Darby , I just wanted to follow up with you to see how you are making out and if you had any changes you'd like to share.
heyyy You look good i would be happy with your shape i cannot wait???
@upper....get you a garment that has the butt cut out and lifts it....they have ones that are like shorts.....the full garment compresses the butt...you want it to stick out....i just wish I would have known that in the beginning from day one......
i have to compress the rest of my lipoed body though. so i need the full body garment. my butt is softening up and i have no lumps and needed no messages. im tired of lying down and think i will always be scared to sit on it!
My butt is itchy now. Im going through this itching phase. My butt is perfect for my frame, so im hoping it dont get smaller. this is nerve recking!
You look great. I'm in Philly too so I know how rude and ignorant some men can be when they see a fat ass. It would be a shame to have to stay covered up all the time just to not deal with the disrespect.
rite! thats how i feel. It makes me feel good that its no bigger, cause I couldnt deal!
Is he gonna give u foam and boards?
Hey girl, give it time... Glad you are feeling great. How are you walking?
Awww I hope after healing it pops out the way you would like it to, as for me I was thinking about Gabay but have decided to go with Salama....
I don't know how many. He said he took over 1800cc's out but didn't tell me exact and didn't tell me how much in each butt. I have to ask him next week. I'm thinking my results have to do with the structure of my body.
u can tell ur still swollen so i think once that goes down ur be good to go!! but after some of the other reviews from some girls talk about waist cincher i guess its another type of garment but maybe u can ask dr. g about it..ur waist was already small!!! lol
congrats... you results are nice. how many cc's did u get?
i think u look awesome girl!! and ur fresh out sogive it some time to heal more!! im glad u like it u were scaring me at first lol
I think it look ok. It look better than before! I have volume I wanted but not shape.
give it time girl!!
did you get any scars from the liposuction? I don't see any. I'm your complexion and the scarring is what's worrying me
My lipo wounds are still open. I do have bruising on my inner thighs as far as I can see. I use Arinca (something like that on it).
It's a lot of girls I know wen to him and wasn't happy with there result I live in Philly and am goin to atl let Dr jimerson do mines
Girl that garment make it hard to c anything i hope you enjoy your results!!! Does it feel hard or really swollen? Lil boys are rude regardless that ass is gonna look good in a dress thats why i need it
I do like my results! It's just these dents on both cheeks that were not filled in that drives me nuts. I might need to finish healing and the indentations may be due to swelling above the area, which might make it look like indentations. I'm going to show him when I go back next week and see what he says about it. I will show it without the garment, just give me a little more time to heal. My butt is not hard, its firm. My butt before was SOFT and I kind of like the firmness, I don't think I want a soft butt again. Overall I enjoy my results and maybe I can embrace the small indentation if they remain because I had bigger ones on the side of each cheek before surgery. They were like concave on the side of each of my cheeks , he fill majority of them and its just little space on both cheeks in the same place that remain. Don't worry, I will show after I see him on the 25th, then I can show yall and tell what his response was too.
He said he took over 1800cc's but didnt tell me exactly during my post-op appt. maybe because our convo was interrupted by the women who were changing my dressings. He said he took out over 1800cc and put it all in my butt. I will ask him again during my next post-op. I have to say I see an inperfection that is driving me nuts! I have indentations on the sides that I had before and he fix partically. It makes my butt look natural, but I wish they were fully filled in! If I get the gutz I will show for your opinions! He said he was going to fill them, but maybe he left some out on purpose. Advise, make sure what you want is communicated, clear, and understood between you and the doc. On another note, I was in public today and some boys, men whatever they were were yelling "Damn, she got a watermelon booty." I wasnt proud of that becau$e that was rude. Thats how them "boys" are no a days! I said to myself, "this the ass you wanted, it brings attention!"