Vaginoplasty to Tighten Vagina Muscles and Regain Sensation - Philadelphia

I had vaginoplasty three weeks ago, but I had...

I had vaginoplasty three weeks ago, but I had intercourse already once, but not all the way through. Would it be torn the stiches, and losen the vagina muscles again?

very friendly and caring. very good operation. and no much pain, very mild. I recommended this doctor. I did it because I felt that vagina muscles was loosen, and no sensation during intercourse.

What was the doctors information
i know this is a old thread, but sex after 3 weeks? wow! i had spasms and discharge at 3 weeks, i could not stand my hubby touching me. I think you will definately ruin your results, and would have to do it again.
can you send doctor info
Which doctor did you use?
The surgery went so well she forgot that there are still women out here needing her advice :)
You should wait..it's major surgery with lots of stitches and these deep incisions need time to heal...I waited a full 6 to 7 weeks before sex...I wanted to be fully healed.
Hey, I was wondering if I could get the name of the doctor and the location. Thanks!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Was wondering if you could give me information about your doctor. I have been trying to find one for a similar procedure. Thanks.

Here are some doctor answers about waiting to have intercourse after Vaginoplasty. If you don't see what you're looking for, you can post a question yourself. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am in the Philly area and would love to know the name of your doctor and where they are located. Thanks!
Boston area
I am in the nj/Philly area and would like to know the name and city/state your doctor was in. I am thinking of getting this done myself and would like to look into your doc. Thanks a bunch!
PLEASE check with the surgeon before destroying the operation!!!
Didnt your doctor tell you how long you should wait? My understanding is 8-12 weeks is minimum. Talk to you doctor
Thanks for replying.