Retin a Journey Diary

I started using retin a on 15th aug 2013.the...

i started using retin a on 15th aug 2013.the purpose i use it is to diminish my post acne marks aka post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.i'd try a lot of products but never works on me.i experienced this for almost 10 yrs.after doing some research about retin a i decided to try. i use 0.05% retin a cream (janssen brand).i will upload the photos week by week of my retin a.i use retin a everyday.i only skip one or 2 days(if im so tired and lazy).on the day,i apply olay intensive brightening serum,olay protective moisturizer cream spf 24,olay uv blocker spf 50,clinelle compact powder.on the night,i apply retin a only.i also apply olay night restoring moisturizer if i skip my retin a(when my skin flaking,red). but my experience on 3 weeks with retin a,my skin is only have minor flaking around my chin area. and here are my week 1-3 photos for my left and right cheek area.

4 weeks with retin a

hye guys! its a month now i use retin a. my skin feel so smooth when i wash my face with olay facial form. blackheads are less now.i will continue use retin a untill the dark marks completely gone.

week 4 improvement