6 Months Post Op - Perth, Australia

I had my surgery the last day of June 2011. The...

I had my surgery the last day of June 2011. The surgery itself was fine, and pain in recovery moderate.

After a month or so I became concerned that my nose was too upturned, and the nostrils more visible (ala miss piggy), but I read lots of reviews and tried to believe my surgeons remarks that the nose keeps changing for up to a year post op. It was a scary few weeks post op as I was worried my partner would bump my nose, or my own clumsiness at times when dressing or washing my hair. After 2 months the bone felt a lot stronger, and at 6 months it feels as strong as it originally was.

I am sorry I dont have more pictures of the side profile, before and after, but I will try and update these later. It definately has more of a side ski jump, but not overly done, I am so pleased with my surgeon.

Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Briggs was very honest with me about what could go wrong, and the potential need for further reconstruction if I am not happy within the year. The anesthisist was also excellent and the pain medication supplied afterwards was more than adequate....unlike my BA (different surgeon)where I was writhing in agony for days.