So Far I Love It! - Perth, Australia, AU

So I had dysport almost 5 days ago. Equivalent to...

So I had dysport almost 5 days ago. Equivalent to 10 botox units in the forehead, 25 dysport units I think it was. This is to treat horizontal forehead lines and the serious tension I have in my face. I am 24 years old but the lines are very noticeable. I wake up during the middle of the night and my forehead muscles are contracting, my jaw is also clenched very tightly. Of course I wake up with a headache and orofacial pain which lasts all day. I tried everything prior to Dysport; dry needling, massage, hypnosis, relaxing herbs etc.

The first two days after dysport my headache felt wore than ever. But it is now improving each day and my forehead actually feels more relaxed than it has in 5 years! Also already the lines are improving! So happy with this treatment and cannot wait to see how it goes over the next week. Although I don't have any lines in my glabella, I may get the area treated as well so I will have no upper facial pain anymore.

Photo updates

Argera

I am so glad I found Dr Argie (Dr Xaftellis). I researched and called so many places before making my decision. She is very warm and personable, genuine and is not there to rip her clients off. Also you can tell by her own skin that she does a great job as she does not have the shiny frozen face that comes to mind when you think of botox. You would not get your eyebrows done by someone with bad eyebrows would you? So why would you get your botox/dysport done by someone with frozen shiny face? You have the option to pay per area or units (either may work better for someone else). I went with units which she suggested as I wasn't needing too many. She did not judge me for being in my 20's and getting injections nor did she try to over treat me. She was actually very sympathetic about the bothersome lines and the pain. The procedure was quick and virtually painless, she is very gentle and you only feel a slight sting with the needle. Also she did not hit any blood vessels at all, there was no blood, marks or bruising. Overall very happy to see Dr Argie and will continue to see her, am pleased I had such a good experience with my first time.