They Should Discontinue This Product. Thanks to All Girls Commented Their Experiences

I got latisse yesterday bit after I did a little...

I got latisse yesterday bit after I did a little bit of research, I think a product that could change the color of your eyes PERMANENTLY is not a good product. I have light brown eyes and I'm afraid for turn them black. Is awful. Is it really worth the risk for have longer eyelashes and get your eyes darker for ever? I don't think so. They should get a rid of this on the market.

As a girl, women, you have the illusion to be more beautiful and that's why you spend your money that obviously costs you, and in change get a product that could CHANGE your eyes for ever... seriously not worth the liability. Thanks to blossoms that posted her experience. I'm going to return this product today. I don't want to get my eyes darker not even a chance. I love them light brown. Girls be aware all it takes is a small drop falling in your eye and there is to many cases all over internet.
If this side effect were not listed, I would agree with you. If this was a prescribed drops for allergies or something along those lines then I would agree with you. But it's not. It's a product that to most is a luxury to purchase and the ones that do, usually research prior to trying it. I use it and the benefits of recovering my eyelashes and eyebrows far out weighs the possibility if my already brown eyes getting darker. If I had light color eyes than I might think it over twice, but would probably still use it. It's been working miracles on me.
I agree Susana, for those of us that understand the side effects (which I knew beforehand as they are listed all over the internet) it is a great product! Yes it can discolor the skin, which I knew, and it does. I put a very small amount on the brush during the day so I don't get purple discoloration in the morning from smearing on my pillow, it stays put and no discoloration tht way. Also, if skin is becoming discolored maybe there is just too much product applied to the brush. A very little goes a long way. This product is great! I buy the generic 6 at a time for me and my mother and it is not expensive and worth the price. No reason to discontinue it when side effects are known :)
Well.... I didn't open the box and I'm not interested on use it....somebody interested on buying it? :p I paid 130 dlls but at this point I sell it for what ever.... I can take pictures of the unopened bottle

I sell my latisse I'm never going to use it...

Billy, are you an adult? I'm wondering how seriously to take a review from someone that thinks "whatever" is two words. A small drop falling into your eye will not change your eyes forever (forever is also NOT two words). There should be a moderator to weed out posts like yours.
Well said!
Had you bothered to actually do real research, you'd discover that the number of people who experienced eye color change is extremely small--1-2 people in hundreds and hundreds of thousands of patients. I have been using Latisse for a year now and I LOVE it. No eye color change. Your misinformation and casual dismissal of a product that many people use and love is not helpful to this site, or anyone. How ironic that you're also comfortable making money off a product you criticize as unethical, lol.