They Should Discontinue This Product. Thanks to All Girls Commented Their Experiences

I got latisse yesterday bit after I did a little...

I got latisse yesterday bit after I did a little bit of research, I think a product that could change the color of your eyes PERMANENTLY is not a good product. I have light brown eyes and I'm afraid for turn them black. Is awful. Is it really worth the risk for have longer eyelashes and get your eyes darker for ever? I don't think so. They should get a rid of this on the market.

As a girl, women, you have the illusion to be more beautiful and that's why you spend your money that obviously costs you, and in change get a product that could CHANGE your eyes for ever... seriously not worth the liability. Thanks to blossoms that posted her experience. I'm going to return this product today. I don't want to get my eyes darker not even a chance. I love them light brown. Girls be aware all it takes is a small drop falling in your eye and there is to many cases all over internet.

I sell my latisse I'm never going to use it...

Well.... I didn't open the box and I'm not interested on use it....somebody interested on buying it? :p I paid 130 dlls but at this point I sell it for what ever.... I can take pictures of the unopened bottle

Had you bothered to actually do real research, you'd discover that the number of people who experienced eye color change is extremely small--1-2 people in hundreds and hundreds of thousands of patients. I have been using Latisse for a year now and I LOVE it. No eye color change. Your misinformation and casual dismissal of a product that many people use and love is not helpful to this site, or anyone. How ironic that you're also comfortable making money off a product you criticize as unethical, lol.
I agree with you 100%.
You really need to research things before making a statement like that. Pure blue/Green eyes cannot change, only eyes with brown in them. That being said it has been tested on thousands of people and none have reported colour change. The reason for these speculations is that an ingredient in Latisse have caused a SLIGHT colour change, when dropped directly into the cornea of the eye for a long period of time.. Its perfectly healthy so why on earth should they ban it? Most makeup, medication, shampoo and so on have MUCH WORSE side effects and with Latisse its actually on speculations thus far.
I have been using latisse around 5 months and everything was going on great . I loved the results my lashes are much longer and my brows look thicker and fuller. However, today I started experiencing a sharp pain - like needle on my right eye . Im still feeling it . There is nothing else i put on my eye and my the make up I use Ive been using that same brand since I was 12. Im glad I research because a lot of other people are stating to have the same problem :( Im not having migraines, but I have also noticed nausea .. I never thought it will come from latisse. But other people noticing it too . This is horrible to hear how can it be approved and not disclose all side effects .. how the FDA approved this .. im so worried. I wish is not all true and that it was temporary side effect but who knows. im freakin out
You absolutely have to report any problems, so if there are problems due to the product they have a chance of finding out.. Better yet, call them! Good luck!
I'm also interested in buying the unopened bottle. My email is chocogirlcuti@hotmail.com. Email me if it's still available. Thanks!
Thanks you girls! I member of my family is going to keep it thanks!
To the lady who offered to sell her Lattisse, I'm interested in purchasing it. Please e-mail me at ghadah_alasadi@hotmail.com if you still want to sell it. Thank you!
If this side effect were not listed, I would agree with you. If this was a prescribed drops for allergies or something along those lines then I would agree with you. But it's not. It's a product that to most is a luxury to purchase and the ones that do, usually research prior to trying it. I use it and the benefits of recovering my eyelashes and eyebrows far out weighs the possibility if my already brown eyes getting darker. If I had light color eyes than I might think it over twice, but would probably still use it. It's been working miracles on me.
I agree Susana, for those of us that understand the side effects (which I knew beforehand as they are listed all over the internet) it is a great product! Yes it can discolor the skin, which I knew, and it does. I put a very small amount on the brush during the day so I don't get purple discoloration in the morning from smearing on my pillow, it stays put and no discoloration tht way. Also, if skin is becoming discolored maybe there is just too much product applied to the brush. A very little goes a long way. This product is great! I buy the generic 6 at a time for me and my mother and it is not expensive and worth the price. No reason to discontinue it when side effects are known :)
hello..can you tell me where you got the generic brand.. thanks~!