Eyeliner Tattoo, Wanted a Natural Look (In Brown) Came out with a Really Harsh Black Eyeliner Tattoo - Sydney, Australia

"Beware of clinics/people who advertise...

"Beware of clinics/people who advertise heavily" should have kept to this saying....This particular lady advertises very heavily on Google in Sydney. She makes it easy on herself by using black (or talk customers into black) as browns are not as stable for her and she might need to touch up! She's lazy and money hungry! Beware!

If you're after a nice natural look this place is to be avoided!

are you comfortable posting a before and after photo?

Don't have before photos but do have after photos

don't have before photos but do have after photos

Hi, im new, I imterested in removing my semi-permanent eyeliner, can you please give infor where did you have it removed in sydney? thanks much
Hi, I went to adacosmetic.com.au They are very good but it's a painful procedure... Best of luck ;-)
Yes this is all very interesting! I hav to admit that even though I love Janesses work on my face it is VERY expensive... it is such a huge cost but based on what you have written about this Rita character, I might actually investigate seeing her for some "designer liner" because you are right, it is very expensive at skinmedics... I'm sorry it didnt work out so great with camilla :( I know janesse has recently suffered a major health incident and so I dont think she is working at skinmedics any longer... Personally I wouldnt trust her intern camilla with my face yet, based on these reviews and my gut feeling that she has only been there a year or two... I want someone with years and years and years of experience! But yes Im very interested about this Rita lady... I will definitely research that further!

Lastly I also do agree Skinmedics is a bit funny about money. If they 'touch up' more than a certain amount I believe they charge you half price of the original procedure so it is a bit onerous... having said that I believe that they charge you that half price rate for all of your touvh ups (like even years later)... I'm wondering if Sydney Permanent Make up centre also charge a discounted rate for touch ups? If so I think I might try my lower eyeliner there :)

With my eyebrows though, they look so natural Im not sure if I would trust them to anyone else but Janesse... that includes camilla... eyebrows must look exactly the same so thats a big deal to me....

but yes...

Great convo ladies! Very informative!
skinmedics