Just Got Eyebrow Tattoo...stressing Myself out for No Reason? - Oregon

I just got my eyebrows done...I know they're not...

I just got my eyebrows done...I know they're not perfect but I wanted to go thinner this first session and then add to it for the touch up. There's some tweaks to the shape I plan to do but I am starting to freak out on the inside because my boyfriend was in uncharacteristically being critical about them! Need a second opinion...do these look ok? (Keeping in mind this picture was taken just a few hours after they were done and I plan to adjust the shape and thickness).

Brows are sisters not twins
I think they look pretty good, definitely need a touch up. They take some getting use to let him adjust
They've healed and don't look as intense now...I'm happy with them overall but definitely need a touch up for the shape!
I agree, they look great. Whilst I'm not a fan of the 'solid' brow (I only create Featherstroke brow tattoo these days), I think they look lovely. Because they are new and probably a few shades darker than you are used to, you are bound to receive comments. Wear them proudly!
Thank you! And I am going to get the hair strokes at the second appointment, over the solid to give it some dimension :)
They will look thinner whenthe swelling goes away. Give it a few weeks! When mine were first done they were darker and wider but as they healed they were perfect!
They actually came out a little thinner than I wanted (which I good because I can add to it next time). I knew they would look intense like this before they're healed but I think I'm just looking at it in the mirror too much and stressing myself out! Thanks for your supportive words!
Are you kidding me? They look wonderful! Perfect shape...I can't see the rest of your face and hair color but to me they look outstanding...you should not be freaking out nor should you rely on a boyfriends opinion of them...they are men...this is not their line of expertise...if they were freshly done less than a week to ten days ago...they still have to peal and the color will lighten by 2 shades....your skin will grow over the implanted color and raw unhealed skin which will make them look like a part of you as appose to placed on you...
Thank you for the words of advice! I guess it really got in my head because he's normally so positive (almost TOO positive sometimes) about saying that he likes how I look so the fact that he was a little critical really threw me off and second guess myself. I can't wait til it heals and has that softer look!
You are welcome :-) Just breathe and let the procedure heal...don't pick at them whatever you do. Please tell your permanent cosmetics artist I said they were beautiful!
Oh yes, I know... No picking! Thanks!