I work out and run all of the time. I could not...

I work out and run all of the time. I could not lose my baby bell. I also have huge thighs. Got to love genetics not! I had Smart Lipo Abdomen, flanks, inner and outer thighs and knees. I'm currently 4months out. If I were to do this over again, I would for sure do it. Went for a size 12 to a size 6. I do work out all of the time and watch what I eat. Once posted I will go through the stages from start to end as well as pictures. Once My place releases my pre pic I'll be able to show you better pre-op pics.
Wow that is a huge size drop, congrats!  What has been the hardest part of the recovery for you?
The hardest part currently is watching what I eat. I exercise all of the time. Food is my huge down fall.

Pre-op Nov 2013

It is very important to pick the right doctor and one who has done it more than a few times. I'd work out multi times a week and I still had a baby bell. Plus good old genetics gave me huge lower legs. I'd run races, Id be small but I'd still have huge legs. It was important to me to do ALL of what I wanted at the same time. Therefore, I got Abs, Flanks from bra line to hips, He did sides of hips, inner & outer thighs, and inner knees. One I go back to doctor in April I hope to grab the pre-op pictures. Looking back I can not believe what I looked like compared to now.

Day after & second day. WOW!!!

Day of surgery Friday I was nervous but very excited. My doctor was very sweet. I did have an Anthestiologist. I was advice at my doctor office to be put to sleep during. Now I wish I forgone it and just took meds. It would of saved me $1200. Surgery only took 3 hours. I went in knowing I was going to have Abs, flanks, inner & outer thighs. But came out with more done. Which was good for the price I paid. I woke up with a compression garment with side zippers. It went from bottom of breast to mid leg. Let me tell you sexy. I could not take a shower till day 3. Took pain meds that night. We put towels (soaked in water and drained) in freezer. Put trash bags over them and I would use them as ice pack. What a relive they would form right to my body. The areas that stung or was burning helped. Not an easy procedure. There is discomfort. I have a very high pain tolerance and on Saturday day 2 I cried. I only took pain meds for 2 days. Day 3 shower day. I was bruised, and looked like a mess. I went back to work on Tuesday. I'm on my feet all day. I did ok. I was still very tender. On my side of abdomen I had deep bruising and the good old zipper on the sides made it worse. I HIGHLY recommend deep tissue messages. My lumps went away fast. My doctor changed me over to a body compression garment with no zippers. Zipper = easy to get into. No zipper = lot harder to get into. lol

I made it to 3 months.

BTW Compression garment has an opening so you can go to bathroom with out taking off your garment. Had a few lumps. Deep tissue bruising on side of abs and inner thighs. I was worried about legs. So Doctor told me longer in compression garment. Went from an x-small to an xx-small. Huge changes. Took advice from ppl on here and got an electric massager so I could work more on lumps. Wanted to cry. Put on size 6 jeans and felt great. I still look in mirror and still see the heavy women I used to be. My jeans fit great and I know I'm getting smaller.

4 months...

I can see huge changes. I got a new outfit this weekend and I cried. For once in the process I can see a very new me. I still workout 3-4 days a week with a trainer and I also workout at home. I love my Turbo Jam workout at home. The hardest part is food. I love food. I eat when I'm happy, sad or awake. Partly why my baby belly and thunder thighs was hanging on. I'm still in size xx-small compression garment due to some problem areas. By the end of March I hope to stop wearing C.G and only wear it when I workout till I see doctor at my 5 month appt. I'm trying the Paleo diet and eating more veggies & fruits and cutting out soda, breads and pastas. Can't tell by pictures but my ads are starting to show a 4 pack. My legs are a lot smaller. I went from size 12 to a size 6. My Doctor said by the time I'm done fully healing in a year I should be a size 4.
Ha ha I can relate.  I try to just drink a bunch of water and that seems to help, but some days I feel like I'm just eating everything and anything.
Lol I try to increase water 2. But man oh man does food look better lol what are you doing to eat different?
I actually eat pretty clean most of the time- I don't eat meat and try to avoid processed foods.  I try to fill up on raw fruits and veggies since they have lots of fiber and are pretty low calorie/nutrient dense.  But sometimes I am just terrible and eat crap all day- like today!

Almost 5 months post op

Been really worried reading some post. My Dr said he took 2 liters off. How do I know if he really suctioned it out or if he just melted the fat? I've been working out a lot but my weight has not moved. I have a few areas I'm unhappy with. Not sure what to do or if this is just a phase. Any advice? I'll see my Dr next month and I'll have some new pictures. Am I worried over nothing?

called doctor

At 5 months I called Dr office to talk about problem areas. I go in to see him tomorrow to talk about areas and see what he is going to do. Im not sure why I'm so nervous about what he is going to say.
Your results look great! How soon post-op did you start the deep tissue massages?
4days later I started deep tissue massages. Must do. I have no hard lumps plus I used rolling pin
Wow! That is a great size drop. I got my outer thighs done as well and am only two weeks post op! Any suggestions for the outer thigh area recovery. Not a lot of people have had it done it seems like. I am a gym rat too so its hard to not be able to hit the stairmaster or run. How long did it take you to start running again? And get back in the gym and SERIOUSLY work out?

went to dr today

Doctor said I dropped weight since my SmartLipo therefore causing some skin to change. He said too much of a gain or a loss will change the healing. Therefore no revisions need to be done he said my skin will readjust and will tighten. I have an appt in 3 months to recheck. I'll post my 5 months pics very soon.

5 months post op

Dr said legs will still go down. Person looks alot better then pictures.
How often did you go for the massages and massaged at home? I have my procedure next week so im trying to get as much advice now!
I went into a spot I got deep tissue massages twice a week. I have a hand massager at home which I did every single day for 10-15 minutes a day. my surgeon recommended also to use a rolling pin to roll all the areas where i had the Smart Lipo to smooth out areas better.
Sorry phone has mind of own. Its suppose to start by saying * I went into a spa**

Almost 6 months

Dr. said I should really start to see the permit changes. I really want to get ahold of the pre pictures. I've been looking through my pre vacation pic but only seen a small side view. So not sure that pic will help. I know I can see a huge difference before and after. My legs have a very few irregularities but they are not bad. I can see almost a 6 pack abs unlike before. My pictures don't show as good as detail as I'd hope to show you. Little picture is my before side view. Not sure how well you can see it. Some days I get down because I feel like I'm not changing. I lost 20lbs before surgery. Day of surgery I was 148 now I'm 135. I workout a lot and try to eat right but I love food.

6 months

Im just little over 6months post op. Im worried over a few areas. From back view on the right side of love handle needs a touch up. As well as the left inner leg. Front view of abs I have a very small pad of fat that needs touched up as well. Im happy but wish my legs were smaller from the side. Does anyone else have a few irregular areas? Am I just worried and picking at stuff that shouldn't matter?

more 6 month pictures

Pictures would not post on above post
Looking good. R u planning on doing some touch up?
I want 2. Dr said have to wait to see if he wants 2.
You look great!. I'm almost 5 months post op and its good to see someone who looks a great as you and is enjoying the results :-)

7 months

These last few months have been rough. I've been running boys to games & practices. Kinda went off track of diet. But I'm gonna get bk 2 it. Still have a few areas unhappy with but I'm still glad I did it.
HI RAY OF HOPE, U LOOK GREAT. I AM 3 WKS OUT AND STILL HAVE SMALL BUMPS IN MY INNER THIGHS AND R PAINFUL DOC SAID TO RUB OUT WHEN I SAW HIM LAST WK. I AM TRYING BUT IT HURTS. GOING FOR VELASHAPE TO SMOOTH OUT NEXT WK, MA SAID IT MAY BE A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE I HOPE NOT TO PAINFAUL BUT I NEED TO GET THESE LUMPS OUT .
Thank you so much. I used a rolling pin and an electronic massager. The rolling pin helped out alot til the tenderness was gone. I than used an electronic massager to help w deep tissue. Let me know how it goes next wk with the Velashape.
I will ty maybe I should get one too.

HERE ARE THE PRE-OP PICTURES.

I told the DR I wanted the pre-surgery pics because I can't see what was till now. WOW!!!! I can't believe the change. I went to DR. today. In Dec he will do just a few touch ups. He said touch ups will only take an hr. I will have to pay just the surgery suite cost which is only a couple hundred. This is posted a little backwards but here they are THE PRE-SURGERY PICS!!!!
your abs are rock solid! Definitely makes me want my 4 pack back. You're an inspiration! Awesome results.
Thank you. For sure smart lipo helped find my abs. I have been working since surgery to tone & define them.
Your before pics were nice,you have beautiful legs and hamstrings,nice definition. I think you looked great before. Nice thick thighs with muscle. You looked like an athlete,you didn't need all that work.. Abs maybe liposonix for contouring since you said you had babies. But my honest opinion you looked Amazing! I think we women are too hard on ourselves. I hope the irregularities fill in and if you need a revision your doctor does it for free, I am getting abs done soon but i am afraid due to lumps and irregularities. Some reviews have discouraged me altogther Best of luck B

almost 9months post op

Sorry its been a while. Been busy with VAC. Been going up & down with weight. Its so hard to be GOOD. Sometimes i get depressed because I'm afraid I'm going to mess up this surgery.

sorry problem downloading pics. ill try again

Still have a swollen flank & still problem with cellulite.
How are you? I bet you enjoyed your summer and took advantage of the HEAT! :)
Hey Girl.. I'm doing ok. Struggling with food issue. It has been kinda cold here. How are you doing? How is your summer? Your VAC?
It's starting ot get cold here in California too. :(sucks! Why are you having a hard time with food,my philosophy is eat what you want but work even harder. My summer is good and my vacay was Fab but too short!! Honestly you should be feeling Wonderful,cuz you look Amazing in my opinion.

roller coaster!

Have days where food is my comfort. Gotta get back to plan! Hard to keep weight off I have always been a yo-yo. But I got this. Don't want this to gonto waste. It cost to dang much lol

pics

Problem with downloading pics
Awe.I was waiting for pics.

little over 9 months post op

Have a Happy Labor Day Weekend!
You 2 Girl. Going boating today :)
WOOHOOOOO!! Enjoy for me too,i'm sick :(

little trouble this month with food..

Had flanks, abd, inner & outer thighs. Wish i would od done all of my legs. :( i picked up a few lbs & i can tell. But Im back on track. Left flank still larger than right. Will see dr in October for a revision as long as I keep the weight down. Little depressed taking these pics. I feel like I look awful.

downloading the pics that didnt show up

Grr problem with downloading some pics

one more try

I think you are too hard on your Beautiful Body!! Sending Sunshine your way&Smiles :)
Thank u hun! I need it. How are u doing?
You got it :) I am doing good,thanks. It is chilly tonight&beginning to feel like Winter :/ UGH! LOL

hard few wks

On 10 months and been a roller coaster of emotions. Dont know if anyone else has been through this but I dont see what everyone else sees. I guess I'm to focused on what I want him to fix that I dont see the huge change from then to now. Is anyone else going through this? I look in the mirror & I'm like revision here on this & this. I made a huge change fast going from a size 12 pants to a size 6. I want to love fully who I am & what I have done. Sorry guys guess I'm having a dig on myself kinda day.
Im jealous you look amazing!! I hope i get similar results i pray lol
Thank you so much! Im really trying to watch what I eat. I love food!
It's definitely emotions. I truly love your Body!! These procedures do take a toll on us physically&mentally. I understand when we pay for something we expect it to be or look how we want it to be! I get it. It's been 10 months and there is no need for a revision. Going from size 12 to 6 is AMAZING i am a size 7&8 i wish i was a six :) Stop being so hard on your body. Give yourself a compliment&a hug! Stay Positive.

working hard

I was very unhappy with pic I took on the10th. I have been watching what I have been eating & I have been running. Im more happy with these news pics. But they kinda still look the same but Im a few lbs down :)
Abs are looking great! You certainly had an amazing transformation ! How happy are you now?!
Im happy. I'll be even more happy after a touch up. There are a few "pockets" he wants to fix.
When are you doing your touch up?

almost a year

Doing good. I see dr in a few weeks. I have a few lumps.
Good luck at the doctor's.  And thank you for keeping us updated through a whole year!!!!  You look amazing :).
Thank you so much. I see dr on Monday to see what he wants to do :)
I don't see any lumps or 1 flank bigger than the other. You are STUNNING Dear!
Dr. Jefferies