Baby Belly, Baby Belly Go Away!! 33years Old with 2 Kids. - Peoria, IL

I work out and run all of the time. I could not...

I work out and run all of the time. I could not lose my baby bell. I also have huge thighs. Got to love genetics not! I had Smart Lipo Abdomen, flanks, inner and outer thighs and knees. I'm currently 4months out. If I were to do this over again, I would for sure do it. Went for a size 12 to a size 6. I do work out all of the time and watch what I eat. Once posted I will go through the stages from start to end as well as pictures. Once My place releases my pre pic I'll be able to show you better pre-op pics.

Pre-op Nov 2013

It is very important to pick the right doctor and one who has done it more than a few times. I'd work out multi times a week and I still had a baby bell. Plus good old genetics gave me huge lower legs. I'd run races, Id be small but I'd still have huge legs. It was important to me to do ALL of what I wanted at the same time. Therefore, I got Abs, Flanks from bra line to hips, He did sides of hips, inner & outer thighs, and inner knees. One I go back to doctor in April I hope to grab the pre-op pictures. Looking back I can not believe what I looked like compared to now.

Day after & second day. WOW!!!

Day of surgery Friday I was nervous but very excited. My doctor was very sweet. I did have an Anthestiologist. I was advice at my doctor office to be put to sleep during. Now I wish I forgone it and just took meds. It would of saved me $1200. Surgery only took 3 hours. I went in knowing I was going to have Abs, flanks, inner & outer thighs. But came out with more done. Which was good for the price I paid. I woke up with a compression garment with side zippers. It went from bottom of breast to mid leg. Let me tell you sexy. I could not take a shower till day 3. Took pain meds that night. We put towels (soaked in water and drained) in freezer. Put trash bags over them and I would use them as ice pack. What a relive they would form right to my body. The areas that stung or was burning helped. Not an easy procedure. There is discomfort. I have a very high pain tolerance and on Saturday day 2 I cried. I only took pain meds for 2 days. Day 3 shower day. I was bruised, and looked like a mess. I went back to work on Tuesday. I'm on my feet all day. I did ok. I was still very tender. On my side of abdomen I had deep bruising and the good old zipper on the sides made it worse. I HIGHLY recommend deep tissue messages. My lumps went away fast. My doctor changed me over to a body compression garment with no zippers. Zipper = easy to get into. No zipper = lot harder to get into. lol

I made it to 3 months.

BTW Compression garment has an opening so you can go to bathroom with out taking off your garment. Had a few lumps. Deep tissue bruising on side of abs and inner thighs. I was worried about legs. So Doctor told me longer in compression garment. Went from an x-small to an xx-small. Huge changes. Took advice from ppl on here and got an electric massager so I could work more on lumps. Wanted to cry. Put on size 6 jeans and felt great. I still look in mirror and still see the heavy women I used to be. My jeans fit great and I know I'm getting smaller.

4 months...

I can see huge changes. I got a new outfit this weekend and I cried. For once in the process I can see a very new me. I still workout 3-4 days a week with a trainer and I also workout at home. I love my Turbo Jam workout at home. The hardest part is food. I love food. I eat when I'm happy, sad or awake. Partly why my baby belly and thunder thighs was hanging on. I'm still in size xx-small compression garment due to some problem areas. By the end of March I hope to stop wearing C.G and only wear it when I workout till I see doctor at my 5 month appt. I'm trying the Paleo diet and eating more veggies & fruits and cutting out soda, breads and pastas. Can't tell by pictures but my ads are starting to show a 4 pack. My legs are a lot smaller. I went from size 12 to a size 6. My Doctor said by the time I'm done fully healing in a year I should be a size 4.

Almost 5 months post op

Been really worried reading some post. My Dr said he took 2 liters off. How do I know if he really suctioned it out or if he just melted the fat? I've been working out a lot but my weight has not moved. I have a few areas I'm unhappy with. Not sure what to do or if this is just a phase. Any advice? I'll see my Dr next month and I'll have some new pictures. Am I worried over nothing?

called doctor

At 5 months I called Dr office to talk about problem areas. I go in to see him tomorrow to talk about areas and see what he is going to do. Im not sure why I'm so nervous about what he is going to say.

went to dr today

Doctor said I dropped weight since my SmartLipo therefore causing some skin to change. He said too much of a gain or a loss will change the healing. Therefore no revisions need to be done he said my skin will readjust and will tighten. I have an appt in 3 months to recheck. I'll post my 5 months pics very soon.

5 months post op

Dr said legs will still go down. Person looks alot better then pictures.

Almost 6 months

Dr. said I should really start to see the permit changes. I really want to get ahold of the pre pictures. I've been looking through my pre vacation pic but only seen a small side view. So not sure that pic will help. I know I can see a huge difference before and after. My legs have a very few irregularities but they are not bad. I can see almost a 6 pack abs unlike before. My pictures don't show as good as detail as I'd hope to show you. Little picture is my before side view. Not sure how well you can see it. Some days I get down because I feel like I'm not changing. I lost 20lbs before surgery. Day of surgery I was 148 now I'm 135. I workout a lot and try to eat right but I love food.

6 months

Im just little over 6months post op. Im worried over a few areas. From back view on the right side of love handle needs a touch up. As well as the left inner leg. Front view of abs I have a very small pad of fat that needs touched up as well. Im happy but wish my legs were smaller from the side. Does anyone else have a few irregular areas? Am I just worried and picking at stuff that shouldn't matter?

more 6 month pictures

Pictures would not post on above post

7 months

These last few months have been rough. I've been running boys to games & practices. Kinda went off track of diet. But I'm gonna get bk 2 it. Still have a few areas unhappy with but I'm still glad I did it.

HERE ARE THE PRE-OP PICTURES.

I told the DR I wanted the pre-surgery pics because I can't see what was till now. WOW!!!! I can't believe the change. I went to DR. today. In Dec he will do just a few touch ups. He said touch ups will only take an hr. I will have to pay just the surgery suite cost which is only a couple hundred. This is posted a little backwards but here they are THE PRE-SURGERY PICS!!!!

almost 9months post op

Sorry its been a while. Been busy with VAC. Been going up & down with weight. Its so hard to be GOOD. Sometimes i get depressed because I'm afraid I'm going to mess up this surgery.

sorry problem downloading pics. ill try again

Still have a swollen flank & still problem with cellulite.

roller coaster!

Have days where food is my comfort. Gotta get back to plan! Hard to keep weight off I have always been a yo-yo. But I got this. Don't want this to gonto waste. It cost to dang much lol

pics

Problem with downloading pics

little over 9 months post op

Dr. Jefferies

Loved my doctor.

Have a Happy Labor Day Weekend!
You 2 Girl. Going boating today :)
WOOHOOOOO!! Enjoy for me too,i'm sick :(
Boo sorry u are sick Girl! We had a blast got my mind off of bad news I got on Friday about my job!
I am doing better& was able to get out of the house today. What happened?
Glad u got out of hm. Got passed up on a promotion.
Yeah,i need fresh air&sunshine! Oh,that is not good news. But on the bright side,you have a job and are enjoying life and looking GOOD!!!!!!!! :)
YAY!
Ok.so , i MISSED the part about revision in Dec!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look GREAT!!! Your thighs are thin,you DON'T have thunder thighs.
There are pockets that the dr is unhappy with. I have had larger legs all my life. Just want to see a result.
I am sure you will get the results you want.
Awe.I was waiting for pics.
I just posted 2. It took me 4ever. Do you ever have problems downloading pics?
Shut the front door! Eating problems my fat abs! No.I never have any problems downloading or uploading.
There as been times When I just gave up. I thought it my cell phone being stubborn.
You look Fabulous. Really a revision?
There are a few "fat" pockets that the dr is unhappy with & he wants to smooth out the flank that is larger than the other.
Is this common? I am getting mine done in November and A lot of women have had unevenness,dents,bulges,lumps and fat above bey button. This concerns me as it it becoming the norm,which is far from normal.
It is common. Some dr will donit for free. But I will have to pay for the surgical suite. Not excited about that since i already pd alot. Ask your dr 1st about they charge for revision & get it in writing. Plus make sure your dr does suck out the fat. One girl on here found out they didn't yikes!
My doctor does not do it for free,a revision will cost me if i did it on my arms,i read the agreement. I signed hat waiver,so i;m sure it applies for lipo on abs,same consent form. How can he NOT suck out the fat?????? Does that happen? Now you're making me question if my surgeon did. i asked him how much fat he took on on my first post-op and said he still had to find that out,what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will ask again Aug 28th and ask for my before pics!!! Do you think he didn't take out fat from my arms? How do they do lipo and not suck out the fat? Damn!!! I was awake the whole time. HMMMMMMMMMM You have my mind wandering.
There is a story on here that her dr just melted the fat but didn't suck it out. If your dr took out the fat the number of liters should be documented thats regulation to have that on record I would think.
Ok thanks. That's too bad for her,so sad.
How are you? I bet you enjoyed your summer and took advantage of the HEAT! :)
Hey Girl.. I'm doing ok. Struggling with food issue. It has been kinda cold here. How are you doing? How is your summer? Your VAC?