5'7 155lbs 24yr Old 457 Cc - Pensacola, FL

I'm 5'7, 155 pounds. Age 24. One child. Breast fed...

I'm 5'7, 155 pounds. Age 24. One child. Breast fed. Boobs were big... Then deflated. Pre baby: 34 d, post baby: 36 saggy c. I was borderline needing a lift. Went With just the implants 457cc. And I couldn't be happier! I tried on 421 cc, I loved it, PS told me if I liked that to go with 457! He was right!! I was so nervous about going under anesthia,,, crying all the way up to the point I laid down on the operating table. And you know what? It was nowhere near what I imagined. It was very relaxing.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr Butler is very friendly, patient, professional and down to earth. Spent at least 40 minutes when choosing my size. I'm sure I repeated the same questions & concerns 5 times & dr butler did not mind at all. His surgical assistant Ashley is also very nice. I felt very comfortable with them. I was apprehensive about the size I was afraid I was going too big. I like 421 cc. He suggested that if I wanted the look of 421cc, to go With 457cc..but I trusted his opinion. I had sagging breasts. I didn't want to be too big but I had to go big enough to fill out the loose skin. 457cc was PERFECT . The only thing I could possibly say negative was that some of the staff in the office could have better customer service skills. They were not very personable. Other than that, Doctor Butler did a fantastic job! I would recommend to anyone. I'm so happy I went through with it!!!