5'7 155lbs 24yr Old 457 Cc - Pensacola, FL

I'm 5'7, 155 pounds. Age 24. One child. Breast fed...

I'm 5'7, 155 pounds. Age 24. One child. Breast fed. Boobs were big... Then deflated. Pre baby: 34 d, post baby: 36 saggy c. I was borderline needing a lift. Went With just the implants 457cc. And I couldn't be happier! I tried on 421 cc, I loved it, PS told me if I liked that to go with 457! He was right!! I was so nervous about going under anesthia,,, crying all the way up to the point I laid down on the operating table. And you know what? It was nowhere near what I imagined. It was very relaxing.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I'm so happy you are pleased with your PS and your results. Did you end up going with saline or silicione? How was recovery with a little one running around?  ;)  Did you have some help during your recovery? We'd love a photo if you're comfortable posting one! Congratulations!

Silicone, and they look great!. Yes I had help, my boyfriend took great care of me. He was off the first two days. I bought my daughter lots of movies, coloring books, etc... That lasted a good... 10 minutes.. Sigh.... Luckily I had grandparents to babysit! & drive her to school. I don't think it is impossible, but I would recommend Having someone to Babysit even if just for a few hours a day. It will be much easier :-)

Getting a babysitter to help you post op with children is a great idea! Thanks for the helpful tip! Let us know how you're doing!

Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Dr Butler is very friendly, patient, professional and down to earth. Spent at least 40 minutes when choosing my size. I'm sure I repeated the same questions & concerns 5 times & dr butler did not mind at all. His surgical assistant Ashley is also very nice. I felt very comfortable with them. I was apprehensive about the size I was afraid I was going too big. I like 421 cc. He suggested that if I wanted the look of 421cc, to go With 457cc..but I trusted his opinion. I had sagging breasts. I didn't want to be too big but I had to go big enough to fill out the loose skin. 457cc was PERFECT . The only thing I could possibly say negative was that some of the staff in the office could have better customer service skills. They were not very personable. Other than that, Doctor Butler did a fantastic job! I would recommend to anyone. I'm so happy I went through with it!!!