I Said Small and Perky, Not Big and Saggy! - Pensacola, FL

Hello Ladies. I have 2 sons. How ever my first...

Hello Ladies. I have 2 sons. How ever my first born (2006) did all the damage on his own. He Marked his teritory (lol). Pre-Pregnancy i was 112lb 5'6" 34B. During pregnancy I gained 52lbs and most of it in my last trimester. After I gave birth, I lost all my weight plus 10 additional pounds within 2 months. My son had problems with dairy and soy, so I had to breast feed and be on a strict diet. I was all skin and bones. After i stopped breast feeding a year plus later, my boobs were longggg and flat.

My breast would slip out of bras. it was horrible. After my second son i decided to get a breast lift. however at my consultation my PS said i don't have enough tissue for a breast lift. He said i still would be deflated. He suggested small implants to give me volume plus a lift. He said my skin was thin so small silicone would be best to eliminate any chances of rippling, anything bigger than 300cc would just be too heavy. I told him a just want to be a B no bigger than a small C.

wellllll what I got was 397cc silicone and a lift that didn't lift. check out the pics! I spent my college tuition on these things. I regret it big time. I had told my self I would keep them in for 10 years to get my money worth....but i decided i want these suckers out right away.

I'm in my late 20's and my boobs looks horrible.

I had a consultation yesterday and i have 2 more tomorrow.

Sold! At the price of $500

I had another consultation today! My PS said it's a simple and fast procedure. At the lovely price of $500 he can remove my implants in his office under local anesthesia!! Yes! The first consultation I had was great, but the procedure would cost over $3000 also under local anesthesia. Their both board certified and highly recommended. They both were nice....and they both agreed that I most likely will be left with empty bags and will need a lift. However, I just want them out at this point. I will get a lift later down the line if I truly think I need it. :-) I'm scheduled for the 19th of July!

The Doctors.

Hey! My first consultation was with Dr. Patterson in Gulf Breeze. He gave me 2 quotes, the first one was just for the removal and that was over $3000 w/ all the fees using just local anesthesia. the 2nd quote was for removal and lift and I believe it was over $7000, I didn't take that paper work because I knew if I signed it and kept it, I probably would have caved in and got the removal and lift I just want the removal.

Dr.Frost in Pensacola quoted me at $500. He said it's simple and fast, he can do in his office. His nurse told me even if I wanted to be under general anesthesia it would only cost me $1800. Also my silicone implant are suppose to be under the muscle but Dr.Frost said they seem to ripply to be under the muscle. So I won't know for sure until the explant.

and....they are OUT!

Hello Ladies!

Yesterday (7/19) I had my implant removed under local anesthesia. My impants were removed from my vertical scar from my previous lift. It was a pretty quick procedure. painless. There were no complications. My implants were 100% intact. We were actually having conversation during the procedure. I felt 100% comfortable. I felt like Dr. Frost took his time. I would highly reccomend him. PLUS his price was more than fair. PLUS His bedside manner is amazing. PLUS he's board certified.

My post-op pain is barely there. I don't need any pain meds at all.
My boobs are flat and saggy which was already expected. However, I feel AMAZING. The weight is gone. I feel light and free. I don't need to worry about MRI, ruptures, capsules, 10 years later replacements, i'm worry free now and it feels good.

1 week Post Op

I still feel amazing! They feel amazing! I feel much more comfortable natural and small. the picture I posted is from 1 week post op. I hope to document my journey with monthly pictures.
Dr. Frost