unbelievable - Pensacola, FL

I had the pro-fractional done for acne scars. I'm...

I had the pro-fractional done for acne scars. I'm sixty years old and thought perhaps a facelift would be the best. However,I met with a wonderful plastic surgeon that advised against a facelift and said the pro-fractional would work far better. I was so skeptical, I mean I waited almost 30 years to get something done, since I was 17 years old. I made the decision to put it into Dr. lebeau's hands. OMG, what a wonderful job he did. Far better than a facelift, he got rid of those ugly feather lines above my upper lip, around my eyes AND my acne scars. I cried everyday as it healed and looked better and better everyday. I'm so happy!

One month later, still a little red

This pic is one month after procedure, I'm so happy with the results, it just gets better and better everyday

Unbelievable !

Every feather line above my upper lip is gone, around eyes and acne scars. I still don't have that face like everyone has that has never had acne, but let me tell you, it sure looks beautiful compared to a face with acne scars.

62 Years Old, 3 Children, 7 Grandchildren, Married and Retired

I have been plagued by acne scars for 50 years. I had the dermabrasion, radiology treatments, laser, proactive, antibiotics. Anything that came out new, I had it done. Finally, the best day of my life was walking into Dr. lebeau's office. He explained the procedure to me and of course, I really didn't expect a whole difference, even though I did expect a little change. I had the co2 fractional done, and it changed my life. I love my face for the first time of my life. I had one treatment but with Dr. Lebeau's recommendation, I paid for two treatments. If I hadn't had already prepaid for the second treatment, I would've never had the second treatment done. The reasoning being I was so elated with the first treatment, I didn't feel I needed another one. Since I had paid for the second one, I went and got the second treatment. Just when I thought my face could never look better, bam! It is just now healing and looks like I never had acne a day in my life. I love this doctor and his wonderful staff! Please, if you know of anyone or you have acne scars, please get this procedure done.
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely feel in love with this surgeon. He was young which you can look at that two ways. Because he is young, he is less experienced OR, he is young and was trained in the more updated and latest techniques, which the latter turned out to be true. The procedure really was painful, but it's like childbirth, it hurts but in the end your crying with happiness. Every surgeon I talked to said those tiny lines above my lips could not be taken away. I mean I went in for the acne scars on my cheeks and ended up taking care of those plus the tiny lines around my eyes, my chin and my upper lip. I got so much more than I ever in a million years expected. He was so excited to see the results himself during my first visit after the procedure. It was like unbelievable even to him. Trust me, I paid $3,500.00 two years ago for a co2 fractional, and it did make my skin smoother, but did absolutely nothing for my scars. The pro-fractional done by Dr. Lebeau I feel was like a miracle. I don't even have to wear face make up. Please anyone with any type of fine lines or acne scars, trust me, this works. Of course there's many more factors other than just getting one, your surgeon you pick makes it all come together.